Rose

Hi guys!!!

So first of all, I wanted to thank you all, Cherith's Disciples, for 50 thousand on this story!!!!!!!!🎉🎊🎉🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉

When I started writing this story I really didn't expect this amount of reads.

I wrote it mainly because I missed reading TVD fics that were actually interesting with some crackhead energy from the main character, while also making her easy to understand as well as not making her a Mary Sue that always knew what to do, what to say and apparently know how to get along with EVERYONE.

I didn't really expect people to like it... I'll say I'm not the best at writing but I do have a very overactive imagination and let me tell you i have a number of fics in my head and in my computer, all the way from HP to Twilight that I've written but haven't been 100% sure whether to post or not.

I decided on this one cause I mixed my character with Cherith's so in a way she's just easy to write about.

ANYWAYS!!

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING AND I WON'T LET YOU ALL DOWN!!

AND YES!! I'M MAKING THIS LONG SO YOU CAN ALL STEW AND WONDER WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS CHAPTER!!

HAHA!

I'M SHITTY LIKE THAT!!

But okay... let's get into the new chapter. and thank you all once again...

I can be nice...😌... sometimes...

#Have a Buttery day!

*****************************

March 26th.

“This is nice… the dress suits the style of the pictures.”

Leslie complimented Cherith as they stood by the Wickery bridge that slightly misty morning.

Cherith was dressed in a floral print corset dress.

It was a light cream with pink florals and the occasion green, a silky cream corset fixed to the waist tightly and off shouldered in a slightly off bell like design.

It had a criss cross at her chest area, showing some skin and making her boobs appealing yet covered and the gown fell to her thighs in a Cinderella like ball gown flair, though that was attributed to the rather tightened corset.

Her hair was done in a half up and down up do in curls and slight make up though a cherry red lip gloss had been applied to her lips.

She’d then completed the look with a white lace up faux leather stiletto booties that were at least 5 inches and made her all in all look like a badass from the 1800s yet more modern.