Italy

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

I could hear Zayn singing singing in the shower while I put on my outfit for today. We had had breakfast, completely avoiding the incident of the night before. I was completely okay with that. I was actually excited to go sight see in Italy. I love this place. Zayn got out the shower with just a towel wrapped around his waist. My eyes got wide. Um, awkward. 

I looked away and continued curling my red hair. He chuckled. Damn bastard. He knows what he does to me. And I hate it. 

"You almost ready?" He asked as he dropped the towel, full on in front of me making me gasp. he chuckled once again and put on his boxers. I exhaled in an angry manner. He continue to dress himself. He put on his jeans and a white v-neck while eyeing me. This might as well be hell.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We walked around Rome taking pictures of the scenery. The cobblestone streets made the way uneven making me have to hold on to Zayn so that my clumsy self would not fall. The fans respected us and gave us a distance. But of course there would be a fan braver than the rest and would come up to either congratulate us or ask for a picture. We visited many museums and by the end of the day I was exhausted and ready to call it a day.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3 weeks Later

We flew back home me to start my job and Zayn to record their new album. Rome was fun, but that wasn’t why I would remember it for the rest of my life. It was the night I had, for the second time, given myself completely to Zayn. That night would always remind me of how much I love him. His slow, passionate kisses and soft caresses making me feel like the only girl in the world. Maybe we could stay together, maybe life sometimes does work out like in the movies. Maybe the guy does get the girl in the end. After all the struggles they stay together and have children and have a fairytale ending. Maybe things do work out at the end. My thoughts were interrupted by the house phone ringing. I slowly got up from the couch and picked up the phone.

“Hello?” I said.

“Brooklyn?  It’s Doniya. Mum is in the hospital downtown. She is gravely ill and,” Doniya sniffled, “The doctors might have to pull the plug.”

I gasped, “I’ll call Zayn and we’ll be on our way.”

Doniya hung up and I grabbed my purse and keys and practically flew out the house. I got into the car Zayn had bought me and drove away. I reached into my purse to find my phone. When I did I speed dialed Zayn’s number.

“Hello?” said a high, girly voice.

“Uhm… is Zayn there?” I asked. Who the hell was this woman?

“He’s in the bathroom. This is Perrie, who are you?”

Blood boiled in my veins as I heard her say her name.

“I’m Brooklyn, Zayn’s wife,” I emphasized the word,” Tell Zayn his mum is at the hospital downtown, Mary Elizabeth, very ill, on the verge of death,” I hung up.

I drove 20 over the speed limit and reached the hospital in no time. I parked and quickly got in and asked for Patricia Malik. She was staying on the top floor. I got out of the elevators and quickly rounded the corner. I saw Waliyha hugging her knees to her chest and hot tears falling down her cheeks rapidly.  Safaa was sitting in her dad’s lap. Doniya was hugging Danial and Yaser’s wife sitting next to Doniya comforting her. Doniya looked up when I approached.

“How is she?” I asked.

Doniya shook her head and said, “She wants to see you,”

I nodded and walked into the room and the sight of her made my knees weak. I walked in further and her eyelids fluttered and opened. She saw me and smiled. Her skin looked pale and translucent. Her eyes looked tired. I smiled back.

“Hi, Tricia,” I said and sat next to her bed.

“Hi, baby” she said, “Where’s Zayn?”

Zayn’s name made my blood boil and my insides twist in disgust. How dare he be with Perrie? But then I felt bad. This wasn’t about me or Perrie or Zayn. It was about Tricia and focusing on her health.

“He’s on his way.” I hope…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So This is a short update. Sorry this was written in under 20 minutes. I’m sorry I’ll update again this week!! I love you guys!!!

~ Sharon xx.