Confessions.

Guys thank you so much for the reads on the entire story!!!

4,247 Reads? You guys are amazing!! Thank you so much.And Also I just want to say that this is an important chapter. Not because of the story but because of who it is dedicated to. Sienna. She was one of the greatest writers here on wattpad but she passed away this Tuesday due to Cancer. She was such an amazing writer and she inspired me to write my story on Wattpad with her own story Dreaming in Music. I just want to say that she will be remembered always as a happy soul. And even though I didn't know her personally I felt like I knew her enough through her writing to call her a friend.

She was so talented, beautiful and strong. Please rest in peace Sadie.<3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

I opened the door and there stood Zayn. When I saw his face I remembered last night and the stupid tears threatened me.

"Hi" I said weakly.

"Hey Brooklyn, Hello Angela." He said politely.

"Hey, Zayn. Can we help you?" Angela asked.

"Yes actually," He said inviting walking past me and Angela.

"Sure Zayn Come in" I said sarcastically, finally regaining myself.

"Sorry, love. You know me." He said.

I think my knees became Jell-o when he called me 'love'

"But did I by any chance leave my phone and my wallet here." He asked nervously, scratching the back of his neck. Angela looked at me and smirked.

I shook my head at her and the turned to Zayn " You sure did Malik" I said, walking up to the kitchen counter and picking up his cell phone and walking back.

I  handed it to him.

"Thanks Brooks"He said. I froze.

He called me Brooks? My heart fluttered.

"So what are you ladies up to?" He asked.

"We were going to work" I said.

"Oh Really?" He said."Now?"

"yeah " I said..

"Oh well.... could i drive you girls?" He offered with a smile.

"NO! " I exclaimed at the same time Angela said "Sure"

Damn Angela.

"You know we usually just drive to the school" I said awkwardly.

"But you know the car has that thing...." Angela said.

"What thing?" I asked. I didn't know the car had a "thing"

"Oh well you know" Angela said shrugging "That thing where it can't do... certain ... things?" She said lamely.

"So its settled then I'll drive you both to work!" He exclaimed.

I shot Angela a frustrated look.

She smiled and followed Zayn.

I sighed in anger and stomped my way to Zayn also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So this is where you girls work?" He asked. Looking up at lance Elementary School for Dyslexic Children.

"Yup" I said. Unbuckling my seatbealt. It had been a quiet ride except for the occasional fan girl sitting in the back asking random questions.

I sometimes hate Angela so much.