Kingdom of Destroyed Friendships

When they stepped out of the portal, they found themselves in a kingdom. There, they saw a castle and stepped into it. Now inside the castle they saw a woman with red hair and a naginata.

Corrin: Ugh, not her...

???: Hey Corrin, what are you doing with those weaklings.

Luigi: Who are you, and what do you want with Corrin?

???: I'm Hinoka, and I want to control Corrin for my own personal gain. Now writhe in pain in the hands of my stand, Chaos World!

Dio: Chaos World is a stand that allows Hinoka to clip through walls! Lance, you have to steal her Stand!

Lance: Aight! Stand back and let me steal her stand!

With Hinoka's stand stolen, she pulled out her Naginata.

Hinoka used Rallying Cry

All of the sudden, a Denpa Man named Ellie used Great Weaken to reverse the effects.

Hinoka tried to use Sol, but Lance pulled out a tome from thin air and used Nosferatu.

Hinoka then tried to use Luna, but the Denpa Man fron earlier used Breath Seal to prevent her from using it.

Hinoka then tried to use Darting Blow, but Dio countered by throwing a knife at her.

Hinoka tried to use Wing Shield but the shield, along with Hinoka was blown to smithereens by Ichiban shooting a rocket at her.

After Hinoka was defeated, the door to the basement open. Inside the basement was Yu Narukami himself.

Yu: You dare try to defy the king? I will show you not to confront me!

Yu Naruakami tried to attack, but was instantly defeated by Kirby doing a stone uppercut to him.

Yu: I'll be back!

Narukami then ran away and the barrier around the castle faded away. One walk through the field and a tower ascension later, they came across Friendship Destroyer, a possessed suit of armor.

F.D: You must value friendships that much if you are confronting me! If Hinoka ad Yu can't do what I tell them to, then I will do it myself!

Ichiban used Bat Buster

Corrin used Water Gun

Ichiban used Mega Swing

Luigi used Fire Ball

Narancia used Worth a Shot

Kirby used Animal

Lance used a Fire Tome

Haru summoned Milady and casted Psio

Corrin used Dragon Pierce

Dio used Peforate

Ichiban used Fearless Command

Haru summoned Milady and used Mapsio

With Friendship Destroyer defeated the armor shattered and revealed Ean.

Narancia: We found you, Ean!

Ean: You can't defeat me! The Denpa Men will rule this world with an iron fist!

When they got back to the real world, they noticed a fleet of clouds.

To be continued...