Mementos

A/N: I didn't upload consistently again because of burnout and real life events. I am just going to stop scheduling my publications from now on.

After finding themselves in a railway, the memory came immediately to Haru's mind.

Haru: Ah! I remember this place! This is Mementos!

Luigi: Yeah! Come to think of it, I remember beating up Joker at this place. Honestly, watching him writhe in pain was genuinely fun.

Dio: Aside from that, how are we going to get around this place?

Just then, a red Go-Kart pulled up out of nowhere.

???: Hey! Need a ride?

Narancia: Who are you?

???: Name's Ichiban, former member of the Arakawa Family.

Without question they got on the Go-Kart and drove through Mementos, with Ichiban opening doors by shooting rockets at them. They then got off the kart aa they say a guy in a white hooded robe. It was the man fron earlier named Anankos.

Anankos: Ah! So we meet again! Allow my stand, Heart Company, to put you in a perpetual state of battle!

Lance knew that Heart Company can heal, so he stole Heart Company with Metal This Way.

Anankos: Fine then! Let's do this the old-fashioned way!

Anankos used Dragonskin, but the effects got reversed by Ichiban defeating Anankos by shooting a rocket at him.

Anankos: No! My empire of supports! At least the Nohrshidans of Lust will carry my legacy!

Lance: Nohrshidans of Lust?

Corrin: Those guys are always up to no good...

After the short exchange, Anankos turned into a puddle of water, and a portal appeared. They then stepped into the portal.

To be continued...