Ferox

After Lance, Kirby, Luigi, Dio, and Narancia got up from the snow, they found themselves in a frigid place, seeing trees around them and mountains in the distance.

Lance: What is this place?

Luigi: I don't know, but how we got here must have something to do with this crystal ball.

???: I found you, father!

Dio: Who's that?

Narancia: Don't know, but she's probably the only chance of us knowing where we are.

A woman green clothes, black hair, metallic-ish boots, and a headband with a feather approached Lance.

Lance: Who are you, and why are you calling me father?

???: You don't get it, do you? 5 years into the future, you have grown envious, and destroyed the world, as well as turning everyone into Risen.

Luigi: Lance would never do that!

???: Well, he will ruin this world 5 years from now.

The group of 5 and the unknown woman then heard footsteps, and felt the ground around them shaking.

???: It's them!

The unknown woman then hid behind a tree, and later, an extremely buff-looking Denpa Man with a hammer, and a bandit appeared before their eyes.

Dio: That's one of Ean's brothers, known as Ban!

Narancia: And that's Ezra, his lackey!

Ezra: Damn it! I lost my prey!

Ban: You can't hide forever, Noire!

Lance: Noire?

Ban: Well, who's this? A new member of your little "alliance"?

Luigi: Yes, but that's none of your business! Go sniff somewhere else.

Ezra: I'll make you regret mouthing off to a Phantom Thief, plumber! Time for you to know your place!

Dio: Bring it! You have no chance against us!~

Ezra then summoned his Stand, 「Nut King Company」, which has the ability to attack with its Tentacles, and it takes the form of a Giant Squishy.

Narancia: What the- a Stand User?! Well, that's a first!

Nut King Company made no hesitation to use its electric tentacles on Lance, but Lance stepped out of the way, and slashed Ezra, damaging not only Ezra, but Nut King Company in the process.

Luigi: It uses Electricity based attacks, so if we can hit it with Earth attacks, we can damage both the Stand and Ezra, since a Stand is the reflection of one's soul!

Kirby found a rock under the snow, and ate it to become Stone Kirby. Luigi then picked up Kirby and threw him at the Stand.

Ezra: Damn it! Earth, my only weakness!

Kirby then finished Ezra off with an uppercut. Once Ezra has been defeated, Nut King Company, faded into nothingness.

Ban: No more games!

Ban then smashed the ground below them, and they suddenly found themselves in Arena Ferox. Ban tried to attack Dio with his hammer, but Dio summoned The World and tossed Ban a beating.

Dio: USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS!

Dio finished Ban off with a peforation, and Ban went flying into a wall, and Ban faded out of the Radio Waves.

The crystal ball all of the sudden sucked the group of 5 into a time portal, sending them 5 years into the future.

To be continued...