A (not) Average Day

Lance Wall is a gamer with glasses, long hair with curls, and is seen walking around in a black and red hoodie and black jeans. One day, he was playing a game he made on RPG Maker MV called Trey Adventure, a relatively simple RPG with a simple plot. However, his gameplay was interrupted by sounds coming from outside. He stepped outside his house and saw a group of evil Denpa Men ravaging his yard. Lance then looked around and saw a Tree Branch on the ground. He picked it up and wielded it like a sword. He then entered his yard and started to beat them with a stick as he made his way through his yard. He then saw a Beast in front of an iron barn. Lance attacked the Beast with his stick, but it only did a small amount of damage. The Beast tried to attack, but a mysterious person intervened.

???: THE WORLD! BRING TIME TO A HALT!

This mysterious person in question had a yellow hoodie with the hood over his head, with jeans of the same color, gold-colored street shoes, a golden wrist-watch, a black shirt under the hoodie, green baseball cap under the hood, blonde hair, fangs, red eyes, and wielded a giant axe as a weapon. The mysterious man defeated the Beast with his axe. When time resumed, Lance set his sights on the man. Beside him appeared a pink alien with blue eyes and red feet, a man with a mustache, green cap with the letter L, bowling shirt, trick pants, and a giant hammer, as well as a guy with black hair, tanned skin,  a black and white jacket and t-shirt, with black jeans and two swords.

???: Hey, you alright?

Lance: I'm fine, thank you, not a scratch. Who are you by the way?

Dio: I am Dio Brando, the Ultimate Life Form, and these are my friends Kirby, Luigi, and Narancia.

Lance: Well, Dio, if you managed to curb stomp that Beast, do you mind telling me what's going on?

Dio: Well, I, Dio came here along with my friends to warn you about Ean's villainy.

Lance: Who is this "Ean" guy?

Luigi: Ean is this terrible Denpa Man. He is their tyrannical leader. His motives are unknown, but Ean is up to no good!

Narancia: Come, we have something to show you!

The group of five walked behind the barn and into a part of the forest with a picnic table.

Lance: Really? A picnic table?

Dio: No, the thing we have to show you is in that forest.

When they went into the deeper parts of the forest, Lance set his sights on a sword in a stone.

Luigi: THIS is it. Go head, Lance. Pull it.

Lance then excitedly pulled the sword out of the stone. The sword had a green hilt, and it had a four-leaf clover on it.

Lance: What's this?

Dio: This, is the Four-Leaf Clover Sword. The weapon you need to destroy Ean once and for all!

Lance: Ok, so are we going to find this "Ean" guy?

Luigi: Well, it was a long trip to get here, so we need to crash at your place for the day.

Lance: Ok, just don't try anything funny.

When they went back home, they settled in for the night while playing Mario Kart Wii.

To be continued in the next chapter