Futureteller

When the heroes have reached Goodfuture Town, they saw that it was desolate.

There were rainclouds above the sky, and streetlights were still working, as well as the buildings still being intact

There were rainclouds above the sky, and streetlights were still working, as well as the buildings still being intact. However, it was desolate because there were no people.

Lance: Damn, it looks like this "Futureteller" guy is more depraved than we initially thought!

Luigi: I'm pretty sure people are just hiding from Futureteller so they don't end up getting their "fortune" told.

Dio took notice of a diet building in the distance.

Narancia: What is that place? Is that where Futureteller lives?

Lance: One can never be too sure. Let's investigate that place to make sure we aren't missing anything.

When they stepped into the diet building-looking structure, they were greeted with a entity with a robe and veil, as well as a hidden face with no arms or legs.

???: Greetings, fools! I am Futureteller, and I will tell your last fortune!

Luigi: Futureteller, that's enough! We have heard of your malicious desires, and now we will destroy you!

Futureteller launched purple orbs, but Lance deflected them with his sword. Futureteller then summoned puddles of pinkish liquid, in which he then raised his hands to summon thorns to attack Kirby, but Kirby dodged, got below Futureteller, and used his own version of the attack with Needle. Futureteller's hand then started to glow blue, and Futureteller tried to launch blue fireballs at Luigi, but Luigi caught them and threw the fireballs back. Futureteller then used his crystal ball to open a time portal, and summoned 3 Social Doomers from 4 years into the future, that were orange, green, and grey. Dio stopped time with The World and defeated the Social Doomers with a spin attack using his axe. After time resumed, the Sphere Doomers faded into nothingness. Futureteller then attempted to use his final attack, a giant laser beam, but Narancia took out his swords and deflected the laser beam back at Futureteller and Futureteller got eviscerated by the laser.

Dio: We did it. Futureteller has been destroyed and now Goodfuture Town is safe.

However, Dio did not notice that he, along with Lance, Kirby, Luigi, and Narancia, were getting sucked into a portal. Once they got sucked into the portal, they found themselves in a frigid kingdom.

To be continued...