Chapter 27

Started a new life...

*The train stopped at the station where I was supposed to get off. I got off the train but I didn't feel like I had a new life. It all took me back to the old moments spent with Draco, with my friends at Hogwarts as if I couldn't move on. Tom and i took apart a few stations ago, so I had to continue on my own. I have to stay at the hotel until I earn enough and boil my own apartment*

*When i headed to for the hotel i saw a little cute kitten in the street. She was so small and could not live so alone on the street. And I haven't seen a single cat nearby that could be her mom*

Y/n: Hey little kitty! Come, come here!
*The kitten was so small and scared. I couldn't leave her there so i took her with me*
Y/n: I'm gonna have to give you a name. Hmm.. your name is going to be Nala! Yeah Nala...
*Kitty felt safe with you and she was warm in your arms. Her fur was very soft. You took her to a hotel with you and fed her. You gave her warm milk that she seemed to like*

*The next day you started in a good mood because you needed to find a job. You were excited about it. You've been interested in exciting things since you were little. You wanted to be a cop or a detective. You wanted your dreams to come true, that's why you went to look for such a job. You had experience in that, in addition to all the adventures you survived and went through. You dressed nicely and got ready for a job interview. You bought coffee on the way because you didn't get to drink it at home. It didn't take you long to get to your destination. The building where the company was located looked quite decent and modern. You went inside very amazed. Both the exterior and the interior were very nicely arranged. You asked to talk to the boss. They directed you to his office. As you were walking towards the office, you collided with a man. When you collided, he dropped all the papers and notes on the floor. Then at the same time you both bent down to pick up*

Y/n: I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-
Man: It's okay. I'm Ian.
Y/n: My name is y/n.
Ian: Can i ask where are you going?
Y/n: I came to look for a job!
Ian: You know where you have to go?
Y/n: Yes
Ian: Okay, it was nice to meet you y/n!
Y/n: It was nice to meet you too!

*You continued towards the office and thought about how you could be so wrapped up on the first day you collided with a man who works there. Who knows what he thinks of me now. When you arrived in front you knocked on the door*

Man: Yes, come on in!
*You came in and sit on the chair. The man turned his back on you as he wrote something on the board in front of him*
Y/n: I'm here to look for a job.
Man: What's your name?
*He said and turned around to you*
Y/n: Draco?
Man: I'm sorry how do you know my name? Y-
Y/n?!
Y/n: Draco it is me!
*You quickly hugged him tight*
Dravo: I thought i lost you! Everyone told me you died!
Y/n: They left me to die. Your mother came to me. She knew i wasn't dead, but she walked away.
Draco: God! I'm so happy to see you y/n!
*You leaned to kiss him but then someone came into the office*
Woman: Hey babe!
*She kissed him*
Woman: I brought you your coffiee.
*You looked at her very sadly and kept tears in your eyes the whole time. You really wanted to cry*
Y/n: Excuse me.
*You left the office*
Draco: No y/n, wait!
*You and Draco were in the hall*
Y/n: I need to go to the toilet!
Draco: Y/n wait please...
*You looked at him with tears on your face*
Y/n: What?!
Draco: Listen y/n, i never stopped loving you but i thought you were dead. I had to move on...
Y/n: Okay the fact that you thought i was dead, but how long it took you? Hmm? Two weeks, two months to forget about me? You moved on that quickly?!
Draco: Y/n i-
Y/n: Draco i get it! I wasn't there with you, you moved on! Now it is my turn to do the same, so please just let me go!
*You ran away*

__________________________________

Hi guys!💕 I have to tell you that i already started writing a new story. Like i said, i will publish it when i finish this one but i chose the name and its Ella! I hope you don't get mad because i didn't choose y/n. The most of you said Ella or y/n so i chose Ella cause it fits the story better. Thank you guys for reading💗💗💗