Chapter 20

Warning

*You went into the toilet and let the water run while looking in the mirror. You were staring at the mirror for 3 minutes, in that moment you felt a knife slide down your neck. You tried to scream but a hand on your mouth stopped you*
Draco: Y/n! Did you finish?
*you were trying to say something but the hand was covering your mouth*
Draco: Y/n?
Draco: Where is that girl...
*he went to check on you*
*The doorknob slowly lowered as Draco tried to enter. He opened the door and saw you standing in the bathroom crying while man was hiding behind the curtains*
*he wore a mask over his face so you couldn't see who he was, the only thing you could tell was that he was a death eater*
Draco: Y/n, are you okay? You look shocked
Y/n: Uh-
*you looked frightened at the man standing behind the curtains and gave you a very cold look*
Draco: What are you looking at?
*He turned and went behind the curtain to check what you were looking at. While he was looking behind the curtain, the man appeared behind you and said*
Man: This was just a warning.
*he whispered in your ear and disappeared*
*you fell on your knees*
Draco: Y/n! What is happening? Are you okay?
Y/n: No Draco i'm not. Someone is stalking me and... when i was in the bathroom i saw a man in the mirror holding a knife next to my throat. Draco i'm scared!
Draco: What?! What does he want from you?
Y/n: I don't know, when you turned around, he whispered to me "this was just a warning"
Draco: What if....
Y/n: If that... was your dad
Draco: My dad....
Draco: I'm going to kill him! Y/n, give me my wand
Y/n: No Draco
Draco: Y/n, give me my wand
Y/n: Okay but please don't do anything stupid!
Draco: I just need to clear up some things with my father.
*Draco left the dorm and headed to the Malfoy Manor to visit his dad*