Chapter 23

Maze

Y/n: Draco, stay behind me.
*You took your wand and pointed it at the door*
Y/n: Alohomora!
*The door opened slowly. You stepped to the door and looked to see if it was safe. There was no one*
Y/n: It's safe, i don't see anyone
Y/n: 3...
Y/n: 2...
*you looked at each other and knew what to do*
Y/n: 1!
*You started running through the woods. It was dark and it was almost impossible to see anything. There were so many trees that you no longer knew where to go, you ran persistently without any idea where you were going*
Draco: Y/n! Wait!
Y/n: Yes Draco?
Draco: I've seen this tree with this sign before...
Draco: All this time we were spinning in the circle!
Y/n: Oh no! The sun is rising ... They are gonna look for us, we need to hurry before they find us!

*As the sun started to rise so everything became clearer to them and they could finally see where they were going. The sun's rays illuminated something in the distance. You could see it but you didn't know what it was*

Draco: Hey, there's something! Can you see it?
Y/n: Where?
*Draco pointed his finger at it*
Draco: Do you see it now?
Y/n: Yes
Draco: Let's go there! Maybe it can get us out of this endless forest.
Y/n: Or maybe we can get killed there! We don't know what it is.
Draco: Yes but we can't know if we don't go there, and after all if we stay here they will find us.
Y/n: I guess you're right.
*You and Draco headed there*
Y/n: Draco, why is this all happening to us?
Draco: I don't know y/n... but i love you and we'll get through this.
*You hugged him*
Draco: Look! We're here.
Y/n: It looks like.. maze?
Draco: It could be, but what if the end of the maze is the exit from this forest?
Y/n: Only one way to find out!
*Draco took your hand and stepped into the maze*
Draco: The most important thing is to stay together all the time, so don't separate from me.
Y/n: Understood!

*As they slowly moved deeper and deeper into the maze it got colder, and they slowly started to believe it was not a good idea to enter the maze, which was bigger than they thought. As they kept moving, Draco saw something like a string stretching across the ground. Y/n was about to step on it*

Draco: Y/n, wait!
Y/n: What?
Draco: Look, at your feet!
Y/n: Where?
*Y/n stumbled over the string and fell on the ground*
Draco: Y/n, head down! 
*Suddenly an arrow flew over your head and hit the wall behind you*
Y/n: What the-
Draco: This labyrinth is obviously filled with traps, we need to be very careful! One arrow almost killed you.
Y/n: But it didn't because of you! Thank you Draco, you saved me!
Draco: You're welcome y/n, just please be careful, i don't want you to get hurt.
Y/n: I won't. I'll be careful i promise!
*you kept going through the maze trying to find a way out of it*

*meanwhile in hogwarts*

Ron: You can't give yourself to him.
Hermione: What is it Harry? What is it you know?
Harry: There's a reason i can hear them. The Horcruxes. I think i've known for a while, and i think you have too.
Hermione: I'll go with you!
Harry: No. Kill the snake.
Harry: Kill the snake, and then its just him.
*Hermione hugged Harry. Then he headed to the woods leaving Ron and Hermione standing there in tears*

*in the maze*
Y/n: Hey Draco look!
Draco: Yeah?
Y/n: There! I think that's the way out.
Draco: Yeah, it could be! Let's go there.