Chapter 24

Death

*You were slowly approaching the exit and just when you thought you were there, there was a crack in the ground in front of you, which was so big that it was almost impossible to jump over*

Y/n: Draco, what are we gonna do now?
Draco: We're gonna jump over.
Y/n: What?! Can't you see that its impossible to jump over that! We're gonna die if we jump!
Draco: No we're not, trust me! Just do what i do.
Y/n: Ahh okay!

Draco: Squat, and slowly move your arms back and forth, then take a deep breath and jump as hard as you can forward. I'll go first!

*Draco took a deep breath and jumped. He did it!*
Y/n: You really did it!
Draco: Yeah, now its your turn. Just do what i did!
Draco: Slowly, on 3, 2, 1....

*You jumped as hard as you could. You didn't feel anything at that moment. You felt like you could fly. Then, you touched the ground with one foot while the other was still in a rush. When you were finally with both feet on the ground you started to lose your balance and fall backwards. Draco grabbed your arm and pulled you up towards him*

Draco: I got you! You're okay, you're okay.
Y/n: Thank you Draco!
Y/n: I can't believe we did it! We can finally go home!
*Draco and you reached the exit and looked at each other. You heard some voices coming from outside of it*
Y/n: I can hear the voices! There must be someone, so that means we found the way out!
Draco: C'mon, let's go!
*As you stepped out of the maze you did see the people but not like you expected*

Voldemort: Harry Potter, the boy who lived..... come to die....
Y/n: Harry?
Draco: Shhh!
*He put is hand on your mouth*
*There were also other death eaters besides Lord Voledemort, such as Bellatrix Lestrange, Severus Snape, Lucius Malfoy, and several masked death eaters. Voldemort raised his wand toward Harry*

Y/n: Noo!
*You started running to Harry*
Voldemort: Avada Kedavra!
*At that moment, you were already next to Harry, and the spell instantly knocked you to the ground*
Draco: NOO! Y/N!
*Draco's scream was devastating. His pain was deep. He just lost the most important person in his life. His tears streamed down his sad face as he ran towards you*
Narcissa: Draco? Is that y/n?
Voldemort: Y/n, she was one of us until she betrayed us and ran towards the enemy. Now it is her destiny to lie with him.
*The tear ran down the Narcissa's face*
Nacrissa: She was too young to die...

_________________________________

Hi guys!💕 I know this is a little unexpected but let me know what you think about this chapter! I love you and thanks for reading!🤍🦋