Chapter 8

Betrayal

*its morning and you're ready to go to the train station*
Draco: Let's go baby  *he picked up your bags and took them to the train station where you had to say goodbye to eachother*
Y/n: I love you Draco so much, please be careful while i'm with my mum!
Draco: I love you too y/n! I can't wait to see you again!
Y/n: But promise me that we will hear eachother every day!
Draco: I promise!
*you sit in the train and you wave to Draco*
Y/n: goodbye!
*you've been travelling about 2 hours and you finnaly arrived*
Y/n: Mum! *you ran to your mum and hugged her*
Your mum: oh y/n, i've really missed you!
Y/n: i've missed you too! How are you feeling now?
Your mum: I'm fine. I had a bad headache this morning but now i' feeling fine.
*you go inside with your mum and sit on the sofa*
Your mum: Soo, y/n how's at school do you have any news you wanna share with me?
Y/n: Actually i have!
Your mum: tell me!
Y/n: I was put in slytherin, please don't be angry!
Your mum: Why would i be angry? Slytherin is a very powerful and good house. I'm proud of you!
Y/n: Thank you mum!
Your mum: Do you have something more to tell me, for exapmple how do you spend days, do you have friends?
Y/n: Yes i have friends: Pansy, Blaise, Hermione, Ron... but i also have a boyfriend!
Your mum: Really who is he? Is it maybe a Potter? *she said excited*
Y/n: No mum Harry..
Y/n: Harry is more enemy than friend or worse boyfriend!
Your mum: Really, why?
Y/n: He drugged me and then tried to rape me
Your mum: He did what?!
Y/n: Yeah mum but Draco saved me
Y/n: Draco is my boyfriend
Your mum: Draco Malfoy?
Y/n: yes..*you said a bit nervous*
Your mum: I'm happy that he saved you but remember what i told you about Malfoys. Just be careful, I don't want him to break your heart!
Y/n: He won't! Why do you think that he'll break my heart? Why do you think he's so mean and heartless?!
Your mum: Because, when i was your age i also went to Hogwarts. I was young and i didn't have any experiences with boyfriends until i met my first love. He was Malfoy. Lucius Malfoy.
Y/n: Draco's father?
Your mum: Yes. At first he was very nice to me, but
as time went on everything started to change. Then one day i caught him cheating on me with one girl named Narcissa.
Y/n: Draco's mother?
Your mum: Yes.
Your mum: I don't want that to happen to you too.
Y/n: Okay mum i'll be careful, and thank you for sharing this story with me! I love you!
*you went to bed and take your phone to text Draco*

Y/n: Okay mum i'll be careful, and thank you for sharing this story with me! I love you!*you went to bed and take your phone to text Draco*

Y/n's pov: okay, he's probably busy doing something important. I hope!
Your mum: Y/n! The dinner's ready!
Your mum: And y/n, did you call Draco to tell him that you arrived?
Y/n: Yes i did but he didn't anwser.
Your mum: I knew it! He probably doesn't even care, and i can bet that he already found a new girl. Like father, like son!
Y/n: Mum don't say that! He's just busy!
*next day*
Your mum: Good morning hun! *your mum came to wake you up to go to the bakery to buy a breakfast*
*you sit to eat and take your phone to see if there're any news. You opend instagram and you go on Draco's profile to see how's he doing alone. But then you saw the latest post where Astoria is kissing Draco's cheek*
*one tear left your eye. You open messages to text Draco*

*you were crying on your bed when your mum came into your room*Your mum: Baby, why are you crying?Y/n: I HATE HIM! I HATE DRACO! Your mum: Baby he's Malfoy, i told you he'd do it, first chance you're not with him, he'd take it and cheat on you

Your mum: Baby, why are you crying?
Y/n: I HATE HIM! I HATE DRACO!
Your mum: Baby he's Malfoy, i told you he'd do it, first chance you're not with him, he'd take it and cheat on you. He's an idiot. He's just a stupid guy who comes and goes. One day you'll find a person who will love you for the rest of your life, a person with whom you'll have children and live a happy life!
Y/n: You were right mum! I should have listened to you.
Your mum: Now, you need to wipe away those tears and move on! Okay?
Y/n: okay! You're the best mum in the world!
*kissed you on your forehead*
*it's been one year since you moved to your mum*
Y/n: Mum! *you were shouting from the stairs*
Y/n: Mum! *you walked down the stairs and came to your mum to ask her something*
*you saw your mum laying on the bed*
Y/n: Mum! Mum! *you came closer to her*
Y/n: Mum?!
*Still nothing. You put your hand on her neck to check if she's breathing but there was no sign of breathing*
Y/n: NOO MUM!! WAKE UP! WAKE UP PLEASE!
YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!
*you were crying over her, when your neighbors heard a loud noises and came to see what's happening*
Woman: omg somebody help! Woman is not breathing!!
*you saw a tear slowly running down your mother's beautiful face*
Y/n: I hope that you found peace now, and that nothing hurts you anymore! *you were talking to your mom*
*you called your dad to tell him bad news*
Y/n: Hello! Hi dad!
Your dad: Hello? Y/n? Is that you?
Y/n: Yes. *you said crying*
Your dad: What happend y/n?
Y/n: M-mum, she d-died
Your dad: What? How?
Y/n: She had cancer
Dad: Oh no, i'm so sorry y/n!
Y/n: Oh please, don't pretend like you care! I just called to tell you that bc since you left us she was always sad and upset, and that's probably the reason how she got cancer! I just wish that you were there for her when she needed you the most! *you hang up*