ʚShortɞ ˗ˏ ➺ ˎ˗‍‍‍‍ Christmas!ˊˎ-

⠀⠀⠀ Chica and Bonnie wake up to the door closing. They sit up and smile at each other but look at the balloons and a note that was fallen in between.
Chica picks it up. She's beyond excited. She unfolds it and whispers the note.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

⠀⠀⠀ From bb & jj (mostly bb because i wrote this mf shit!!!)
⠀⠀⠀ So listen, we like you a lot and we're really happy to have great friends like you. We wanted to show how grateful we are for our first Christmas together.
⠀⠀⠀ Not only did you give us hope in friends, but i've learned to be nicer, even if it hurts my beautiful ego...
⠀⠀⠀ thank you, for your patience and kindness, especially for when i was annoying and just a piece of shit
⠀⠀⠀ we tried our best to make this Christmas for y'all a really good one, even if it is chaotic- we got you guys a bunch of gifts! As in, 6, three for each of you.
⠀⠀⠀ you've made JJ super happy, even me, i guess ://
⠀⠀⠀ You both are very kind and very cute, the narrators love you guys (favorite ship of theirs apparently ;) )
⠀⠀⠀ Get as much rest as possible, you'll need it :)

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

⠀⠀⠀ Chica awhs and looks at bonnie with tears welled up in her eyes. Bonnie's smiling too, holding her close as Chica hugs the note.
⠀⠀⠀ They were more than happy for them and was excited to exchange gifts with them. They didn't know what they liked but—they made some homemade stuff they thought they'd liked.
⠀⠀⠀ They were excited to spend the day with everyone and all the food. Chica spent a good amount of time preparing everything. She had a bunch of fun, she really did miss it. Bonnie had to tell her to be quiet so she didn't overheat, even though some of the parts they got were in better condition—it's still wise to be careful.