ʚSmutɞ ˗ˏ ➺ ˎ˗‍‍‍‍ Helpy x Dom Readerˊˎ-

Content Warning: Consensual Non-Consensual, angry sex

Etc: Male reader, Helpy is mute, unfinished but you know it's enough

⠀⠀⠀ You were tired of the little shit taking your stuff. You finally mentally snapped. If this motherfucker doesn't give me my goddamn fazpoints... You finally were able to find the mute fucker.
⠀⠀⠀"There you are!" You cooed at him and he waved. You wrapped your fingers around his throat and he starts to wiggle in your grasp. "Finally, I can use you until you fucking malfunction, you little bitch!" Helpy starts kicking his legs. You force eye contact with him.
⠀⠀⠀"You ruined my fucking score. You and your fucking-!" You start undoing your belt. "Lawsuits!" You undo the button and zipper. You slide your pants and boxers down to your mid thigh. "With all those animatronics that I salvaged and this is what I get in return?" you were stern and Helpy had a face of regret, but it oddly looked like excitement.
⠀⠀⠀"Oh, You'll love it at first, but trust me bear, you wont after I'm done with you~" You basically laughed in his face. You forced his mouth open and shoved him down your cock. Helpy closed his eyes. He placed his paws on your lower stomach. You face fucked him. You forced every inch down his annoying throat. You felt glorified pleasure. You finally felt in control.
⠀⠀⠀"This~? Is for sabotaging my space ship game!" You did a deep thrust down his throat. "And This! Was for not giving me shit on the golden king bitch!" You trusted again. "And This... is for never giving me my fucking pickles." you shoved him down your length multiple times. You swirled him around. It felt better than you expected.
⠀⠀⠀ His legs went limp as you continued to use him. You gripped onto him tighter as you switched the rhythm to sloppy and fast instead of just simple hard thrusts. He let out soft pants that were hard to make out. You craved more though. Much like a pocket pussy, you shoved him down onto you. He was tight around your throbbing shaft. You could tell Helpy wanted more with him trying to move with you.
⠀⠀⠀"You're gonna regret that, slut," you threatened him but gave him what he wanted. You gave him more intense thrusts, pre cum already coated the insides of him. You yourself could help but groan from the intense pleasure helpy was giving to you.
⠀⠀⠀"It's always do better with you, it's always get the newer and better gamesss!" You dragged out the last word with mockery stained on your tongue. In response, you heard Helpy whine a bit more profoundly. Fucker was actually enjoying this?
⠀⠀⠀"You want me to 'improve' the Pizzeria!" You begin to slow down. "But what do you actually do?" You ask and wait a bit to give Helpy any pleasure.
Helpy shook his head, showing that he didn't know.
⠀⠀⠀"You! Sit around! And play the games! That I! Fucking pay for!" You slam yourself deep into him and he starts twisting again.
⠀⠀⠀"And you don't even fucking help me!" You feel him become more wiggly but in return, you hold onto him tighter. "All you are is a useless fucking tutorial!" You hiss at him and he starts clawing at your hands.
⠀⠀⠀"Ah-ah! I'm not done using you!" You remind him. "I told you, you were going to regret it~"