ʚFluffɞ ˗ˏ ➺ ˎ˗‍‍‍‍ JJ x Readerˊˎ-

Second Pov Gender neutral reader

⠀⠀⠀"If you have any questions you can ask me!" A girl with a suit on with a purple bow tie stands at my booth. Her dirty blonde hair was neatly made.
⠀⠀⠀"Oh, uhm-" You blush and bite your lip. "Erm, how much does the cuddling service cost?" You ask and she shifts her weight.
⠀⠀⠀"Ah! It's the same as getting a dance," she says while tucking some hair behind her ear. "Is there a set amount of hours you'd like?" She asks. You ponder a bit.
⠀⠀⠀"I think one hour is enough," you say and smile at her. She nods and taps some buttons on her mini tablet. She grabs the kiosk and taps the available button.
⠀⠀⠀"Right now the toys are taken, along with a couple of rockstars," she says and slide the menu towards you. "I'll let you take a looksie and then i'll come back," she begins to step away but you grab her arm.
⠀⠀⠀"Uhm!" She turns and looks at you. You quickly let go of her. "Ah! Sorry I just-," You clear your throat. "I was wondering how much it would cost to, ah—cuddle you?" You ask and her face is plastered with a dark red.
⠀⠀⠀"O-O-Oh well I- sheesh.. uhm well.." she stands back to the table. "It'll be ah.. ten for an hour- haha," she gets shy and shuffles her feet around. "Ah- uhm, how would you like t-to pay?" She stampers.
⠀⠀⠀ You pull out fifteen dollars and then stuff it in her pocket. "Keep the change, doll," you smile at her. Her eyes dart away from you, you could tell her heart was pounding.
⠀⠀⠀"F- ah.. Follow me.." JJ begins to go to the private section. You quickly follow.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

⠀⠀⠀ You both enter, soft moans and whimpers can he heard from the soundproof rooms. JJ gulps and goes into her room. It's mixed with pinks, purples, and reds. A beanbag chair, decent sized decorative bed, plants, stuffed animals, and a drawer filled with sex toys and blankets and pads and tampons, just things people may want or need. She sets presses a timer for an hour.
⠀⠀⠀ She pats the side of the bed, her face was now a soft pink but she was still flustered. You took your place and got under the covers. Her room was nice and cool and her soft comforter felt amazing in this temperature.
⠀⠀⠀ JJ follows your lead and goes under as well, smiling up at you. "Ah uhm-" she coughs. She shuffles around a bit. I chuckle and pull her into your arms, letting her face rest against your chest. You let your fingers glide through her hair, brushing out the tiny tangles. She put her leg between yours. She shifts her head comfortably against my arm.
"That balloon boy your boyfriend?" You ask out of curiosity. "That speedo really uhm.. flatters him."
⠀⠀⠀ JJ giggles and nods. "Yeah I guess he is but—he's gay, haha, soooo.." she smiles and grabs onto your shirt. "He gets me confused with what gender I am!"
⠀⠀⠀"Oh that's fun," You tease her and press my chin on the top of her head. She smelled like raspberries and a mix of lavender. She was oddly soft. Her being so short made her easy to hold.
⠀⠀⠀"I do love him though," You could feel her eye lashes flutter. Her eyes eventually closed.
⠀⠀⠀"He seems like a jackass," you tell her light heartily. She nods.
⠀⠀⠀"People find him annoying, but he really is sweet when you get to know him. He's just had a bad time with the toys n stuff," she explains.
⠀⠀⠀ You hug her closer, feeling myself get a bit sleepy. You allow your eyes to rest. Some time pasts so you decide to get to know her better.
⠀⠀⠀"You like working here?" You ask her and you feel her head shift up.
⠀⠀⠀"Mhm! It's very fun! And the food here is amazing!" She says excitedly. "It's nice to serve everyone, all of our clients have been so so sweet... only once did the guards have to escort someone out- but that was because they got into a heated argument with Blu..." she giggles. "But you know, I wish I got more clients but I am a bit.. ah.. shy-"
You cut her off. "I think you're wonderful, doll," you reassure her.
⠀⠀⠀ She sighs. "I'm too scared to put myself on the menu..." she mumbles.
⠀⠀⠀"I think you'd be a great person to add to the main list," You tell her. "Scared of the weird perverts askin' to fuck you?"
⠀⠀⠀ She laughs and holds onto you tighter. "No! Some people are actually pretty nice when it comes to that kinda stuff! I just, I'm not sure, I'm more goof at scheduling and serving food, and helping chica in the kitchen," she rubs her head up into your neck. ⠀⠀⠀ You could feel her hot breath against your skin. you shudder, feeling your chest get warm.
⠀⠀⠀"Ah- sorry if all this is uncomfortable, I tend to be talkative, haha.."
⠀⠀⠀"Mmmm, no! Its all good," she gives you a small kiss on your neck. You feel your cheeks heat up.
⠀⠀⠀"A-Are you sure?" You ask her.
⠀⠀⠀ She nods and her words started to slur. You couldn't really hear what she was saying anymore. You grin gently, giving her a kiss on her head before you both softly fall asleep.
⠀⠀⠀ Before though, you fix the blanket over her, making sure she's completely covered. You continue to massage her head, until you fall into a deep unconscious.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

⠀⠀⠀ You both get awaken from the timer. You groan and feel JJ sit up. She starts rubbing her eyes as she folds down the blanket. She walks to the alarm and turns it off.
⠀⠀⠀ You yawn and rub your eyes as well. It didn't feel like an hour?
⠀⠀⠀ JJ puts a sign on the out side of her room. You were about to get up until she lied back onto the bed. She pulled you to her, now you were in her chest. She started playing with your now messy hair.
⠀⠀⠀"I'm giving you a free 30 minutes," she yawns and gives you a kiss on the cheek. You blush.
⠀⠀⠀"H-huh? You can do that?" You ask her and she nods.
⠀⠀⠀"We can do whatever we want, really," she smiled and started to scratch my back. "You were so sweet to me," she rubbed her head against yours.
⠀⠀⠀ You returned the rub and slipped an extra 10 dollars into her pocket. "Thanks, you've been very sweet as well." You respond.