ʚLemonɞ ˗ˏ ➺ ˎ˗‍‍‍‍ Blu x Cherryˊˎ-

⠀⠀⠀ After rounds of clothes shopping, make up wondering, and making three arounds around the food court for samples, Blu takes Cherry into a general feminine clothing store. Cherry wasn't against it, but with all the bags they already had made Cherry feel a little bad.
⠀⠀⠀"Blu..?" They held tighter onto his hand. "Are you s-sure uhm- that we have the money f-for more? And uhm.. are you sure that.. uh- just in general?" They hid their face against Blu's shoulder. Blu chuckles and presses a gentle kiss on their head.
⠀⠀⠀"Don't worry, I wanna spoil you~" Blu reassures them with a soft purr. "Besides, I told you I have a surprise for you!" Blu released their hand and wrapped his arm around their waist to pull them closer. Cherry blushes deeply; they knew that the surprise wasn't going to be innocent. Unless it was, but Cherry's stomach said otherwise. As dirty minded they were, they certainly didn't like to admit to it.
⠀⠀⠀"Surprise..?" Even though Cherry already knew what was going to happen, they still pressed Blu for more information. Their mind was already spinning with what all could happen in between them. A suggestive make out session behind the clothing racks. Blu fingering them at the water fountain. Blu touching them while they got dressed. Their mind was blurry with red blanketing over their face. Blu felt the heat on his shoulder.
⠀⠀⠀"Awh~ You're already thinking of all the dirty things I want to do to you?" Blu teased with a slight giggle. Cherry pulled their head off of Blu in shock. It may have been true, but Blu didn't have to point it out.
⠀⠀⠀"N-No!! It's-!" Cherry tried to defend themself, it wasn't really working.
⠀⠀⠀"Unless you're blushing about all the make up I bought youuuu~ I couldn't think of any other reason your face is so red!" Blu pulled Cherry in front of him. He looked at their cheeks, eyes, and of course their lips. "You're my cute baby, aren't you?" Blu smirked and watched Cherry squirm. Cherry licked their lips; they tried shifting their gaze down but Blu held their head up.
⠀⠀⠀"B-Blu..." Cherry's lips whimpered. Their eyes started to water. "We-! We are.. uhm!"
"Pubbbliccccc~?" Blue predicted. He placed his hands on Cherry's precious face. "You're too cute for this world, hmmmph..." He started to squish their face. Cherry placed their hands on his, somewhat embarrassed with people taking quick glances at them.
⠀⠀⠀"Y-Yes it's.. people are- uhm," Cherry closed his eyes. "People are looking, chu!" Cherry pursed their lips. Blu placed a quick kiss on their lips before grabbing their wrist and dragging them across the store.
⠀⠀⠀"I guess! I suppose~ I'll give you the surprise now!" Blu beamed and let Cherry's wrist go. They were near the dressing room with all kinds of clothes around it.
⠀⠀⠀"H-Huh?" Cherry didn't really understand.
⠀⠀⠀"You need clothes to get into the dressing room, sillyyyy~" Blu leaned against the wall. Cherry's ears suddenly perked. They understood the memo now.
Cherry took their time looking at outfits and dresses. They found frilly things, skin tight stuff, and of course: dresses and skirts.
⠀⠀⠀ Cherry returned to Blu with all kinds of things folded over their arm. Blu looked Cherry up n down before taking some of the clothes.
⠀⠀⠀"Getting kinda greedy, aren't we~?" Blu teased and Cherry quickly shook their head.
⠀⠀⠀"N-NO!!" Cherry covered their mouth. They moved their hand away. "I-! I- uhm.. thought you'd- like.. to see me uhm.. in th-th-these!" Cherry pouted cutely. Blu laughed and tilted his head to the bigger dressing room.
⠀⠀⠀"Oh yeah?" Blu struts to the room. Cherry quickly follows while nodding their head.
⠀⠀⠀"M-Mhms.." Cherry watched Blu stand there. They tilted their head with a bit of confusion before going in first. Blu followed them in but slowly closed the door and locked it. He hung the clothes on the hook. He adjusts his focus on Cherry setting down the clothes on the seat.
⠀⠀⠀"Shouldn't I be sitting there, doll?" Blu asks before Cherry could take a full seat. After Cherry sits they blush in embarrassment.
⠀⠀⠀"O-Oh! Yes,," Cherry stands up and then walks past Blu. Blu takes a sit with smug written all over his face. Cherry stands there. "U-Uhm..."
⠀⠀⠀"Well, the point of a dressing room isss to try on clothes!" Blu points out cunningly. Cherry's light blub lights up.
⠀⠀⠀"O-Oh! True.." Cherry takes two pieces of clothing. "Wait but-" they hesitate. "Y-You're here..." Cherry bites their bottom lip while getting the two items off the hanger.
⠀⠀⠀"Mhmmmm, I am here," Blu smirks. "Awh, please don't tell me you're too shyyyy."
⠀⠀⠀"Sh-Shy..?" Cherry bravely shakes their head. They're faced with the first obstacle. They place the clothes on the hook. Their gaze meets with Blu's. Blu's sitting with his legs spread, back against the wall, and tongue rolling around his lips. Cherry's breath was heavy. They took their clothes off in front of him before, why are they hesitating now? They reached to the back of their zipper. They pulled down as much as they could until reaching back and pulling the rest of it down. They pulled the sleeves down along with the rest of the dress. Blu watched the fabric fold around them. Cherry stepped out of the fabric and kicked it to the wall.
⠀⠀⠀ Cherry grabs the yellow frilled shirt. They shyly slip the shirt on, feeling a little insecure as they feel Blu's gaze upon them. After, they grab the leggings off the hook and slip both legs on, having to jump to get the rest of the waistband up. They pull the rest of the legs up.
⠀⠀⠀"S-So.. uhmm-" Cherry looks at the mirror and Blu throws a whistle at them.
⠀⠀⠀"You look beautiful!" Blu smiles and Cherry's heart flutters.
⠀⠀⠀"Y-You.. uhm-" Cherry grins and does a little twirl for him. "You think sooo?" Cherry watches Blu nod slowly.
⠀⠀⠀ Cherry steps around excitedly. They completely forgot about the "surprise". After trying on numerous outfits—Blu purposely waits until there's little to no clothes left before standing up. Cherry watches him while they're currently half dressed.
⠀⠀⠀"Blu?" Cherry asks, a bit worried that they were too boring. All of a sudden Cherry's pressed against the mirror, their face facing it. Blu undoes his pants and presses his boxers against Cherry's ass.
⠀⠀⠀"You almost forgot about the surprise! Didn't you~?" Blu said while wrapping his arm around them. His fingers massaged their right nipple as his other hand was working his boxers down. Cherry was whimpering. Their breathe started to fog a patch of the mirror. Blu finally got his underwear off. ⠀⠀⠀"Fuck. I waited so long to use you~ I can't hold it in anymore," Blu let out a hot exhale against Cherry's neck. Cherry gulps as they feel Blu's hand move away from their nipple and ran it down their waist. Blu takes the waist band of Cherry's underwear and forces them down.
⠀⠀⠀"B-Blu we!" Cherry feels Blu press against their taint. They start to squirm against the mirror, trying not to make too much noise. "Public.. public please-!"
⠀⠀⠀"You act like you don't like it~" Blu let his tongue roll across Cherry's ear. Lathering the lobe with saliva and bringing it up to their cuff. Cherry feels their body stiffen but also relax. They press against Blu, wanting more of him.
⠀⠀⠀ Blu shifts from their taint to their balls. He massages the sensitive area.
⠀⠀⠀"You're so perfect baby, look at you~" Blu whispers with a horny undertone into Cherry's ear. Cherry nods.
⠀⠀⠀"I-I'm.. all yours," Cherry accepts the situation they're now in.
⠀⠀⠀"Good pet." Blu stepped away. Cherry turns to face Blu. "On your knees, you know what to do." Cherry takes in the command and gets on their knees.
⠀⠀⠀ Cherry placed their hands on Blu's thighs. Blu took the back of Cherry's curls and scrunched them into the cervices of his fingers.
⠀⠀⠀"Suck." Blu pushed Cherry's cheek against Blu's shaft. Cherry felt waves of excitement brush over his chest and stomach. They felt their cock get swollen as they rubbed their face against Blu. They lifted one hand from Blu's thigh and placed it on Blu's lower shaft. After positioning the tip against their lips, Cherry started slurring their tongue around the precum. Coating the sensitive nub, they swirl the tip around their mouth. They slosh their spit around and took in more of Blu's length.
⠀⠀⠀ Blu holds back his temptations of shoving all of his length down Cherry's throat. Blu's sensitivity from the seduction of Cherry getting dressed made the pleasure shoot into him. He let out a soft moan, holding back as much as he could before fucking into Cherry's lips. He bucked his hips against the roof of Cherry's mouth—trying to get deeper and deeper into their throat.
⠀⠀⠀ Cherry being used to it, helped position his dick in his mouth. They tasted the of precum hit the back of their throat. Cherry took in every taste they could. After a few thrusts, Blu rips off of him.
⠀⠀⠀"Look at you~" Blu pushes Cherry towards the mirror. "Look at all that spit on your fucking face," Blu runs his hands over Cherry's shoulder. Cherry breathes heavily as they wipe off their face.
⠀⠀⠀"m-mhms.." Cherry pouted. They felt Blu release from their head. Cherry placed his gaze back onto Blu.
⠀⠀⠀ Blu took a seat and patted his lap. His legs were spread once again, this time a hand on his cheek.
⠀⠀⠀ Cherry gulped and got onto their feet before they plodded to Blu. Blu held a hand out. Cherry cautiously straddled Blu's lap while wrapping their arms around his neck. Blu hold's onto Cherry's waist while positioning himself against Cherry's entrance. Cherry slowly slides down on Blu's dick,. Cherry whimpers as they feel themself get filled. Blu holds both hands on Cherry's waist now.
⠀⠀⠀"Remember~ Don't be too loud! We wouldn't want other people to hear~" Blu points out the shuffling and moving in the other dressing rooms. Cherry nods and bites down on their lip. Being reminded of the potential listeners tightened Cherry's stomach and oddly made them even harder. Cherry scooted closer to Blu. Their dick was pressing against Blu's abdomen. A small streak of precum smeared on Blu's chest as Cherry brought themself up. Blu helped Cherry slide back down and they both bring out a soft gasp.
⠀⠀⠀"Bl-Blu.. what if someone sees?" Cherry feels the slurring in their stomach twist faster. It rushes up to their chest and through their thighs, making their dick more erect.
⠀⠀⠀"They'll just have to join us, won't they~?" Blu purred into Cherry's ear as he gilded them back up. "Don't worry, all you have to think about is bouncing on my cock." Blu leaned more against Cherry to feel the throbbing of their cock against his chest. More precum smeared on Blu's chest as Cherry started to pick up their speed. Both of them kept their whimpers in a dim light as Blu shoved Cherry down and helping them come back up.
⠀⠀⠀ More shuffling surrounded them as they kept pleasuring each other. Blu took note of this and started to run his tongue along Cherry's neck. He rolled over every single sweet spot, purposely making Cherry squirm more against him.
⠀⠀⠀ Cherry's stomach bubbled more with the increase of pleasure Blu blanketed over them. Cherry started to tremble as they grained more friction.
"Blu,, I can't hold it in much longer,,," Cherry tried to whisper but their moans flood out of them soon after. Blu hushes them by stuffing his tongue into Cherry's mouth. After getting a few tastes, Blu pulls away.
⠀⠀⠀"You can cum, I'll finish when we get home~" Blu hisses and Cherry stiffens against him. Cherry's mind races around with ideas of all Blu will do to them when they get home. Cherry nods and holds their head into Blu's neck, their arms wrapped around Blu's neck tightly before bouncing more roughly.
⠀⠀⠀ Cherry's cock rubbing against Blu's chest made their body body convulse, the pleasure kept building and building, their breath heavy as their stomached curled more and more. Their chest started to get heavier until a hot stream released onto Blu's chest.
⠀⠀⠀ Cherry took in their orgasm and lied against Blu. Blu held them close and rubbed their back, letting them marinate in the feeling.
⠀⠀⠀"Here, you sit here," Blu helped shift Cherry onto the dressing room seat. Blu got up and started to gather all the clothes and putting them back onto the hooks. Cherry stayed against the wall curled up into a lil ball. Blu placed the clothes on the hooks. He gathered Cherry's clothes and then took out a napkin from his pocket and wiped the cum off his chest. He discarded the napkin into the garbage can. He lied Cherry's clothes on them.
⠀⠀⠀"You always work yourself to tears," Blu points how as he rushes to put his shirt on. He placed his thumbs gently under Cherry's eyes and cleaned them up. "C'mon, I'll help get you dressed, alright?" Blu watched Cherry nod. He fixed his own pants and then helped Cherry sit up. "You were such a good bear for me, I'm so proud!" Blu cooed which made Cherry smile in return. Blu helped Cherry slide back into their dress and then zipped it up.
⠀⠀⠀"Are we buying all of those..?" Cherry sniffled while glancing at all the clothes.
⠀⠀⠀"Mhm! You deserve it! Especially now!" Blu helped Cherry stand up before grabbing all the clothes off the hanger.