ʚShortɞ ˗ˏ ➺ ˎ˗‍‍‍‍ Christmas!ˊˎ-

⠀⠀⠀ The pizzeria is flooded with stars, lights, bells, snowflakes, crafts, streamers, and balloons. Glitter and flowers coat the floor, while mistletoes are hung.
It's the morning of Christmas! But Balloon boy it up early, the sun has just barely risen. The sky a husky blue as he had his helium balloons attached to a wooden holder.
⠀⠀⠀ Before he left, he left one beside's JJ, letting her sleep. He made his way to a window, admiring the flurry. He turns and smiles from the decor, proud of everyone coming together. Jealousy pinched his heart.
⠀⠀⠀ He went to the prize corner, leaving a balloon next to the box. Then he made his way to the stage. Leaving three for Cherry, Blu, and Chi. He smiles as he silently skedaddles to kids cove, not to awake the endo head.
⠀⠀⠀ He lied down a pink balloon next to the wrap of wires, and tiptoed to leave.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

⠀⠀⠀ Now he's arrive to parts and services, opening the door but immediately closing it to not awaken the light sensitive animatronics. The place was finally clean and it was decently nice with actual beds for them to sleep on.
⠀⠀⠀ He left a balloon next to foxy and dropped one next to freddy. He kindly placed two next to bonnie and chica, along with a note for both of them. He leaves, making sure to not make a sound as he heads to the Security room.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

⠀⠀⠀ He's hit with a smile and smell of nostalgia as he remembers all the batteries he's taken here. Like every year, he leaves a balloon next to the desk, for whatever guard will be working here. He turns and finally heads back to the game area, placing the extra balloon to the side.