ʚLemonɞ ˗ˏ ➺ ˎ˗‍‍‍‍ Frankie x Dom Readerˊˎ-

Content Warning: Mentions of weed, alcohol, and aspirin⠀⠀⠀

Partially incomplete: Good amount to publish - Pov: First Person

⠀⠀⠀I sit up in bed. I take a look around and take in my surroundings. I can feel my head throbbing. I guess I drank too much last night. I turn over and reach towards the nightstand for some aspirin. I groan and sluggishly take the medicine bottle. I try to open it, but out of frustration I just shake it.
⠀⠀⠀"Stupid child proof caps!" I whisper in anger to myself and feel a rustle next to me. I gasp and turn to Frankie. "Oh shit," I breathe out a relieved sigh. "I'm so sorry for waking you."Frankie looked a bit scared. I looked at him worryingly.
⠀⠀⠀"I didn't make you upset, did I?" He asks as he retreats into the blankets. I shakemy head quickly.
⠀⠀⠀"No of course not!" I place the aspirin down. "I'm mad at this dumb bottle," I saywhile reaching over to touch his cheek. I caress his cheek with my thumb. He relaxes against my hand and took the bottle from my lap.He opens it. He shakes two pills out onto his hand. He opens his hands out to me, letting the pills fall against my palm. I smile gently at him. I retrieve the pills and throw them in my mouth. Grabbing the water on the nightstand, I open the bottle and chug the pills down. I put the cap back on, whining from how difficult it was. I then place the pill bottle and water back upon the nightstand. I get closer to Frankie and pull him close to me.
⠀⠀⠀"I didn't get too drunk, did I?" I ask him. I hated when he had to take care of me; I felt guilty. I watch Frankie shake his head. His eyes were soft, but a tad watery.
⠀⠀⠀"N-No, uhmmm! I don't think so.." He trails off. I look down towards him and frown, but then I see an opaque layer of red on his nose bridge. I smile and then chuckle at him.
⠀⠀⠀"Heyyy~" I tease him and then I feel his face push into my neck. I giggle more and try to pull him out. "Heyy, c'mon, what's wrong? What's got you all flustered?" I put my thumb under his chin and gaze into his averted eyes.
⠀⠀⠀"We did stuff.." he says softly, still looking away from me.
⠀⠀⠀"What kinda stuff~" I ask, of course I remember what we did.Frankie's cheeks turn deeper as he tries to find a loophole. He holds onto me closer; his nails dug into my waist. I love when he's all shy, my adorable little cuddle bug.
⠀⠀⠀"We did what two lovers do when they're in love.." He trails off and immediately hides into the blankets.I purr at him, urging him to not be so shy.
⠀⠀⠀"Awh, Sweetheart, no need to hide from me," I say as I open the blankets a little. My eyes peer in. Frankie pops his head out and visibly tries to gulp down his embarrassment.
⠀⠀⠀"Come here, let's cuddle!" I held my arms out for him. My grin only grew when he slowly dragged himself into my arms and wrapped his legs into mine. I held his head against my neck as we both closed our eyes. The blanket was warm. The atmosphere was relaxing. I was ready to fall back asleep until.
⠀⠀⠀"Can we.. uhm," he shyly whispers against my neck. I let my eyes peer open.
⠀⠀⠀"Can weeeee?" I pull away and tilt my head. Was my baby all horny for me already? We didn't even do anything yet!
"You know.." He had a hard time asking. I rub my eyes and check my watch. It read 5:32AM. I rub my eyes again and then give Frankie a kiss upon his forehead.
"I don't see why not, angel!" I pull the blankets off of us, my head still ringing a little bit from all the drinking last night. I let my legs hang off the edge of the bed. My feet plopping onto the gentle carpet. The little furs getting in between my tingly toes. I look around the room and realize how messy it was. Clothes on the floor, weed and rolling paper, condom wrappers, shoes, and this and that. My eyes felt raw. I rub my eyes to wake myself up; my chest was pounding.I open a cabinet and take out a collar. It was decorated with bows, mini roses, lace, and pinks, whites, and blues. I dig through it some more to find a chain leash with a pink leather handle. I turn to Frankie and hold up the items to him.
⠀⠀⠀"Is this what you missed?" I ask him with a sly smirk forming. He shyly nods and looks away, his hands fidgeting with each other. I walk towards him, kicking away the mess. "Sorry this room is such a mess," I unlatched the collar once I was next to Frankie.
⠀⠀⠀"Please! Don't worry about it- I don't mind," he watches the collar. His heart began to race.
⠀⠀⠀"May I?" I ask while getting close to his neck. He nods in response and holds his neck straight. I kiss his cheek and wrap the decorated piece around his neck. I moved his hair and latched the end pieces together.
⠀⠀⠀"How's that feel?" I ask him as he moves his head around. He started to fidget with his legs, rubbing them together.
⠀⠀⠀"It could be uhm.." He looks down to the ground. More like the sheets. "Tighter..."I'm a little thrown off. It was already basically choking him.
⠀⠀⠀"Tighter?" I ask him to make sure. He nods, his face deepened with palettes of reds. I take the straps and move them closer together, the collar was adjusted snuggly against his neck.
⠀⠀⠀"Is this okay?" I ask again to confirm, this seemed way tighter than we usually kept it.
⠀⠀⠀"I-It's uhm.." He gulps. Hesitates. "It's perfect." He sounded a little uncertain.
⠀⠀⠀"Good!" I respond and take the loop at the font of his collar. I latched the leash onto the metal loop, letting the loose leash wrap around my palm. I tug him to me. "From now on, this means you're mine. Only mine. Forever and always." I say sternly.His face lit up, his eyes getting a bit more watery.
⠀⠀⠀"F-Forever?" he ponders on my words. "For.. ever? Yours?" I could hear the sparkles in his voice, the glowing in his heart. I nod.
⠀⠀⠀"No matter what happens," I tug on the leash to pull him closer. He breathes heavily as he meets my eyes.
⠀⠀⠀"That's all I ever wanted.." He trails off.A cocky smile takes place of my gentle smile.
⠀⠀⠀"I see you got fully dressed last night," I tug at his shirt teasingly. I can watch his chest come up with each inhale. I shake my head in faux disappointment. "Why am I only in a shirt?" I ask him, but he only starts to fidget more.
⠀⠀⠀"I-I uh.. You're not mad, right?" He asks as he moves his legs to the edge of the bed.I place my hand onto his cheek.
⠀⠀⠀"Not at all, doll." I press my knee in between his thighs. "I just don't like being the only one half naked."Frankie blinked, he didn't dare move without a command.I took my leg off, pointing to the sweatpants he wore to bed. I let our past unmet gaze meet. I let my eyes challenge his bright blue ones.  "Take them off." I command him. That's when the switch flipped. I could see him mentally fall in pure, undiluted lust. His mind was cloudy and I wanted to corrupt him more.
⠀⠀⠀He tugged at the waistband of his bottoms and pulled him off past his feet. He let the cloth fall onto the floor in front of me. My eyes widen as I'm met with his semi-hard cock."Oh~?" I coo at him, my fingers wrap around his shaft. "No boxers to bed?" I whisper against his ear. He tenses up and leans against me. His dick was warm and hardened quite quickly. I slowly pump his shaft. My fingers squeezed with his throbs. He gripped onto me, whining with the streaks of pleasure coursing through him. I wrapped more of the leash around my hand to pull his face closer.I guess he's too embarrassed to admit to the question. I lick my lips and let my tongue coat the cuff of his ear. My thumb played with the tip, rubbing around the salty precum. His moans hitch as I rub around his sensitive spots. He grabs onto my shirt, holding on with a tough grip.
⠀⠀⠀"I want to pleasure you.." He groans, swirling his hips against my hand. I chuckle as I take my hand off his heat; I slowly pull away from his ear and gaze into his eyes. I place my hand against his lips. "Please....?" he's muffled against the force.
⠀⠀⠀"Lick." I let my voice worm into his mind and poison it. Letting the roots dig in deeper. I felt his gentle tongue create a thick layer of horny saliva against my palm. I kiss his forehead as a reward."Good boy~!" I coo with genuine laced through my lips. I place my hand back on his shaft, rubbing him roughly. His skin was soft, he started to throb more with each pump. He threw his head back, panting and groaning. He wanted to writhe but to prevent it he pulled on my shirt, and in return, I gave a tug on his leash. His breath hitched when he leaned closer in."I'll let you touch me once I'm done giving you your reward," I smile down at him and his eyes are unable to focus on anything. I give his shaft a gentle squeeze which makes him perk up.
⠀⠀⠀He pouts, pressing himself against my hand with each pump I give him. I take my hand off his shaft and then cuff them against his balls, giving them a gentle massage. He blushed, suddenly feeling insecure.
⠀⠀⠀"Y-Y/n, please," he gulped and tried to fight against the nice feeling.I purse my lips and then make him spread his legs further by pressing my knee against his thigh.
⠀⠀⠀"Hmm~" I hum and travel my fingers to his taint. He begins to get more flustered, I can feel him try to pull away."Shh, it's okay, Baby boy," I reassure him while I press against the skin. He feels himself shiver at the nice, odd feeling. He never felt so exposed, though, it was too cute. After a few more pressed I pulled my hand away and placed my thumb atop his tip.
⠀⠀⠀I got on my knees to get a better look of his oozing precum. Frankie and my eye's meet. I smirk up at him."Scoot." I huff as he sits at the very edge of the bed. I lick my lips before I lean down and roll my tongue around his tip. I feel his body shutter against me. I pull my hair back as I slurp his tip, taking in all of his precum. He rolls his head back, gently thrusting against my mouth. I take in a few more inches. Being as sloppy as possible I move my head. Sucking and slurring my tongue. His hands squeezed the bed, scrunching up the sheets.
⠀⠀⠀"Y/n, please, I want to touch you.." His eyebrows furrowed. "I want to show you how good of a boy I am."I pull off his dick and gaze up into his eyes. Maybe it was time.
⠀⠀⠀I wipe the mess of my lips and shake my head at him. I huff. I stand up, loosening the leash.
⠀⠀⠀"Take my underwear off then." Frankie nods at this command. He pressed a couple of his fingers against the cloth between my thighs. He gasps softly from feeling how wet the cloth was. I chuckle to his reaction. "You make me feel good, Frankie," I moan his name after giving him a kiss on the cheek.
⠀⠀⠀Frankie desperately takes my underwear off. After, he eyes the oversized shirt hiding my chest. He gulped then absentmindedly took my shirt off and latched himself to my nipple. I gasp from the sudden change of assertion. I felt myself fall against Frankie's touch. My eyes became cloudy.Frankie pulls away momentarily.
⠀⠀⠀"Y/n?" He asks as he feels me become limp.I shake my head, holding my hand against his cheek.
⠀⠀⠀"Sorry," I pant gently, trying to get out of the submissive mindset. "Fuck, baby, you made my head get all cloudy. Such a good boy you are." I take his hand and press it against my clit. He blushes and rubs softly, enjoying the soft feeling of skin move against the pads of his fingertips. I moan against his motions, the lust infiltrating my thoughts as I grind against his fingers. He latches his lips back on my nipple, licking against the soft nubs. He took in any taste he could get, whining at the heat of both of our bodies. I shuffled against the pleasure."Wanna taste me, angel?" I purr and run a hand through his messy hair. He pulled away from my chest and gazed up at me.
⠀⠀⠀"Mhm mhm, I would love to t- taste you.." He smiled shyly, almost greedily.I giggle while I unroll the leash against my hand. I get on the bed, and I lie down on all the sheets and blankets. I yank the leash to pull Frankie closer.
⠀⠀⠀"Myyyy~ bear! All mine to play with, hmm~" I hum as I roll the leash around my hand once again. He lets the words cycle through his brain. "Listen~ Obey~ Behave~" I emit as I yank him again. I press his face between my thighs. "Do the words I say make you fall deeper into your hypnosis?" I say with a sense of calm. I watch him nod with his tongue out. He was so desperate, even just a lick would satisfy him. I'd never tease him like that though.I spread my legs to present myself to him. His eyes rush into sparkles. His eyes were glossy.
⠀⠀⠀"Taste." He dips his head and wraps his fingers around my thighs. Addicted, he took in every flavor of my cunt. Drinking me, slurping, he moaned against the sweet mixed with salty and the occasional sour. He ravaged me, leaving me moaning as the smell of sex filled the room. I tugged more onto his collar, wanting more of him. My chest started to well up with bubbles. My stomach started to bloat. I rub against his tongue, wanting more friction and pleasure. His mouth was so warm and welcoming."Up." I moan, panting. He sits up, sad that he had to pull away. "Closer." Frankie moved closer, his dick accidentally pressed against my pussy. He anxiously let out a quick 'Sorry' before backing up a bit. I only pull him closer, bringing him into a deep kiss. He pushes his hips against the in between of my thigh, rubbing his tip against my clit. I pressed my tongue against his chapped lips. I could tell he recently bit off some of the skin.