Chapter 24: The End

"Ready to blow this popsicle stand?" Chris asked in a deep voice. He was covered in blood but had a trail of lycans following him.
"Fuck yeah we are" but then I paused...."uh Chris?"
"Yeah (Y/n/n)?"
"Are we bringing the lycans with us?"
"Oh leave that to me" Heisenberg said as he stepped forward.
He raised his hand and whispered something before they also scattered in different directions.
"There that's handled" he turned with a cheeky smile, "now get us out of this shit hole"
I smiled up at him holding Rose, "what he said".
We started to run towards the helicopter with Chris is the back. As soon as we sat down he held the button up to Ethan and I.
"You two wanna do the honors?"
I nodded my head so quick it looked like it could snap off. I took the bottom from him and held it up. Ethan put his hand over mine, both our thumbs resting on the button.
"Ready?" He whispered in my ear.
I won't lie...that shit sent chills down my spin as I smirked up to him.
"Ready" I breathed out.
He leaned down and kissed my forehead as he pushed our thumbs down.
I turned my head to look out the window and saw the giant mold over the village explode.
I looked back over to Ethan and saw him already staring at me with a smile plastered on his face.
"I love you" he whispered out.
I learned towards his face and kissed him.
"I love you more"
———————————————————
*15 YEARS LATER*
3rd person:
"Rose!" (y/n) shouted up the stairs.
"Coming mom!" Rose quickly put a bookmark in her book and shut it. She grabbed her father's green jacket and ran down the stairs.
(Y/n) wasn't there so she looked around.
"Mom!" She shouted.
"In the pantry hun!"
She walked towards the kitchen and into the pantry.
"I'm ready" she smiled up to her mom.
"....where's dad? And uncle Heisenberg?"
Heisenberg lived with the Winters for a little after the village incident but once "Umbrella" made him another factory he moved right away to start his projects once again. However he does visit often and has become Rose's favourite "uncle".
"There outside waiting for us" (y/n) smiled down to her daughter.
She started at Rose for a bit thinking about how much she looks like her father but of course has a lot of her mothers looks too.
"Ok" Rose smiled, "do you need help?"
"No, I'm alright. Just gathering some snacks since I know you like munching after you've trained."
(Y/n) laughed quietly and she picked out some snacks.
"Alright let's go"
They walked outside and Rose ran to Ethan hugging him.
"Hey kiddo" he kissed her on the forehead before walking over to (y/n) and kissing her softly while Rose ran to Uncle Heisenberg.
"You know" he whispered lowly sending shivers down (y/n)'s spine.
"I asked Heisenberg to watch Rose for the night...maybe we can do a little something tonight since we won't have to be quiet"
"You keep talking like that and I might have to tell then to meet us there" She whispered back into his ear.
He chuckled lowly before kissing her once again.
"Mom! Dad! Stop being gross and let's go!"
They both looked at each other before laughing.
"Alright, alright, we're coming"
They all hopped into a car and drove off for a day of training and loads of flirting between Mr. and Mrs. Winters.
———————————————————
Hello everyone sorry it took me so long to finish the story but I lost interest a little bit ago and have been stressed about other things. BUT I finally finished and I hope you like how it ended with the family 😁 I am considering writing a one shot book about all of the RE characters and you guys can send in request (whether it be smug or fluff it doesn't matter) but I might do that. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed the book! <3