part 2 the reveal

hey guys, thankyou for the continued support, this will be the last chapter for this series 

"....."= person speaking

(.....)= persons thoughts

*.....*=persons actions

hello= what they are reacting to

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A-Arthur, you're not going to make it," Sylvie said as I felt her consciousness go deeper into mine. I couldn't s.h.i.+eld my thoughts from her in my state anymore, leaving me an open book.

*Tess winced as she realized they where playing the time when Arthur disappeared*

Ellie- "what did she mean when she said he wasn't going to make it. Is nee-san really ok"

*Alice felt guilty, she was the only one that knew Arthur was alive but she couldn't say anything because Y/N needed content*

"The portal isn't...going to stay stable for much longer, Sylv. P-Please, I can't have you die too," I said, smiling while trying to keep blood from leaking out of my mouth.

Tess- (why is that idiot always sacrificing himself and not thinking about other peoples opinions.)

A wave of blinding pain hit me and the pocket dimension rippled like a bubble about to pop. Disoriented, I tried to force Sylvie into the portal when she began glowing purple.

*Ellie couldn't look as she saw how hurt her only brother was*

"Sylv? What are you—" My eyes widened in horror as I realized what she was doing.

The light spread until an all-too-familiar dragon was standing in front of me.

"Try to keep yourself alive while I'm gone, okay?" Sylvie said as she gave me a toothy grin.

"Sylv, no! Don't do this!" I screamed. Desperate, I tried to push her to the portal, but my hands went through her.

Ellie- "NOT SYLVIE TOO!!"

Sylvie's body was turning ethereal and she was fading as motes of lavender and gold began leaving her and attaching themselves to my body.

*Alice went over to hug Arthur as she could see him holding back tears from seeing this scene again*

My body writhed in unimaginable pain at the sudden change it was going through, but I held on, unwilling to pa.s.s out. My vision faded as I screamed out to Sylvie, but her last words were cut off as she pushed me through the portal with the last remaining corporeal limb she had left.

My bond had left me with one word before she faded: '...again.'

*everyone was speechless*

Tess- "You said you would tell us where Arthur is, not show this again."

Y/N- "calm down, I am going to show you what happened to your boyfriend next."

*Everyone's mouths dropped to the floor*

Jasmine- "GIRLFRIEND!"

Alice and Grandpa- *smirking* "I knew it."

* Kathlyn's heart sank*

Ellie- "You cant take my nee-san away!"

Tess- "we can talk about his later, what I am more worried about is how Arthur is doing, it clearly shows that he was very injured, in fact Sylvie said something about dying and he seemed ready to die."