his name

!!!!!warning!!!!!spoilers!!!!!

"....."= person speaking

(.....)= persons thoughts

*.....*=persons actions

hello= what they are reacting to

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your name," she said over the crackling flames.

I needed some time under the radar while I got stronger, but this wouldn't be the same as calling myself Note during the time I was posing as the masked adventurer.

Kalon- "wait don't tell me your name isnt actually Grey."

Grey- "it is but it isn't."

Riah- "It either is or isn't."

Grey- "In the previous text you might have missed but I said that Nico reincarnated into Elijahs body, well me and Nico new eachother then and I knew Elijah now."

Ezra- "I don't get it."

Kalon- "are you trying to say you also reincarnated."

Grey- "yes, and my name in my previous life was Grey."

Caera- "I am guessing you where hiding your identity because you pissed of a scythe."

No. I wanted my name to be a statement that no one else but my relatives and Agrona and the asuras would know of. And my goal would be, by the time Agrona hears of this name and connects it to who I actually am, that I'd be a foe powerful enough to stand up against him.

Kalon- "I guess Caera was right."

Caera- "wait how come you are talking about Agrona"

*everyone looked back at the text and realized the same thing*

Grey- "I wasn't joking when I said I pissed of some people with lots of power."

Turning back, I could see Caera was standing up as well. "I don't need to know what blood you're from, but at least a name..."

It was a simple question that I found myself having a hard time answering. Despite the changes in my appearance, going with Arthur wouldn't be smart—too many Alacryans had heard of the lance with that name during the war.

Ezra- "wait where you some famous war hero, was lance your nickname."

*Kalon and Caera jumped up and turned to Grey*

*Grey was smirking*

Grey- "yes I was part of the war, it seems like Kalon and Caera have figured it out."

Kalon- "Is this true, but then again it would explain alot of things."

Riah- "wow, is he actual some cool war hero."

Caera- "yeah on his side."

Ada- "what do you mean on his side?"

Kalon- " Lances are like scythes except they where not on our side, they where on Dicathens."

Ezra- "wait you don't mean..."

Grey- "That's right I am on the enemy's side, and I still am to be frank."

Caera- "and he is the worst of them all I remember hearing your name, Arthur Leywin, he killed two sycthes."

*everyone gasped*

Kalon- "that explains why you don't know anything and sounded like you hated us."

Ezra- "your just a blood thirsty maniac like the rest of them, you killed our people!!!"

Grey- " oh yeah, well you aren't innocent either, remember who where the ones who started the war."

Riah- "wait guys, didn't he say his father died in the war, so technically we also killed his family."

*everyone gasped*

Ezra- "It doesnt matter I will never forgive him"

*everyone snapped out of it and charged to Grey*

*Y/N stopped everyone in mid air*

Y/N- "alright thats enough drama I will erase your memory's and send you back"

everyone- "WAIT!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed please leave suggestions for what I should do next