part 2 intoduction

hey everyone, thankyou all for reading my story, I honest diddnt except so many people to like it. I have read your comments and it seems some want more to this reaction. thankyou prokill4314k for your suggestion and I am sorry it took so long to make.

"....."= person speaking

(.....)= persons thoughts

*.....*=persons actions

hello= what they are reacting to

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grey, Alice Leywin, Eleanor Lewyin (Ellie), Jasmine, Tessia (Tess), Virion (Grandpa) and Kathlyn where all transported to a cinema.

Grey- (not this again)

*everyone's guard was up and the prepared to attack*

Tess- (what would Arthur do in this situation)"This could be a trap, everyone take a position and prepare for the worst."

*Grandpa looked more closely around the room when he realized that there was a person that he did not recognize*

Grandpa- "who are you!"

*everyone turned around to see Grey*

Grey- (I knew they wouldn't recognize me. I am pretty sure that we are going to react like last time, so they will probably find out later who I am. I don't think this is the right time to tell them who I am. Lets just raise my hands in the air to show I am not threat and so they don't attack me)

Ellie- "That mark on your back, your an alacryan"

*everyone was about to attack Grey when a mysterious voice stopped them*

Y/N- "Hello everyone, I brought you here to react to this mysterious, *cough* and hot *cough*  person in front of you. Let me assure you he is not a enemy."

Jasmine- "How can we believe you, he is an alacryan, of course he is an enemy."

Y/N- "you will see later, now sit down and we will begin."