chapter 11

Elana POV

When I turned around he was different. He...he was human.
Ok the first I have to say is DAM HES HAWT! He had short black hair that went all over. He had crystal light blue eyes. Awwwwwwwww my god I was falling for him, BAD! Wait, what? Im falling for the slender man? Whats wrong with me he...he kills people. We to be totally honest I dont really know if thats true or not. He could be a model! Oh boy, and now I cant help to picture him with out a shirt on. Ohhhhh I almost fainted. I think he noticed since he put his hand on my shoulder then asked, "Are you alright, love?" O MY GOD THE ACCENT I almost forgot, ok this is my dream man black hair blue eyes an accent! "Elana?"
"Oh umm yeah im fine."
"Is this to much for you to Handel? I can change ba..." I interrupted
"NO! Oh umm I mean no its fine im ok." I had a huge cheesy grin on my face. Then I got lost into his is eyes. He was quite and looking into mine I think he got lost to. I dont know why he would love my eyes there brown I mean they are pretty sometimes when they turn a goldish brownish color. Then we both started to lean in. OMG WE WERE GOING TO KISS. Then my hopes were ruined when my phone went off. I looked down it was tyler.
"Im sorry I have to take this."
"Ok, love." He replied.
O opend the phone, "hello?"
"Hey." Tyler said
"Hi."
"Im sorry to say but I have a fever im not going to the dance. I wish I could cause I really like you.
"Aww, thats sweet but I cant go either my mom said im to busy."
"Oh ok well I'll see you Monday."
"Oh ummm, yeah uh yeah I'll umm see you." I lied
"Ok well I got to go, bye."
"Umm, bye."

"Who was that?" Slendy asked.
"Some guy from school."
"Well it didnt sound like some guy I mean well he said he really liked you."
"Well im not going to see him again so whatever. Listen, im going to go check on lilly and Rachel Ill be back."
"Ok."
I got up and opened the door then got out and shut it. I went down the hall and opened Rachel's door she was sleeping on her bed. I walked in and I put her blanket on top of her. Then I quietly left. I went down stairs to the bathroom and checked on lilly. She was bundled up in a towel.
"Hey lil."
"Hi."
"Is your theeth brushed?"
"Yes, all I need to do is get my hair done."
"Ill help you after you get dressed."
"Ok."
*5 minutes later (lilly getting dressed)*
I got a brush and sat on a chair I lifted lilly in to my lap so i could do her hair. She was a Minnie me as I so call it. She had bleach blond hair mine wasn't as light but it was pretty bright. Her eyes are really deep brown mine brown/gold. Ok well when I was little I looked exactly like her. I did a simple French braid in her hair. Then u put her on my back and we went to her bedroom and I tucked her in. "I love you, lilly billy." She giggled then said, "I love you to goodnight." "Goodnight, lil."
As she started zoneing out then finally went to sleep, I went back to slendy's room he was sitting on the bed. I went up to his and sat next to him. "They are now both asleep." I stated. "Ok, what do you want to do now?" "I dont know." Then when I turned my face I felt his incredibly soft lips touch mine. They felt so soft. It felt like heaven.

Hey author here, good am I right ha yeah so the picture of the dude on top is supposed to be slendy only needs light blue eyes well more blue yeah just thought you peeps should know!