chapter 10

Elana POV

As we started walking to slendy house  I asked ,"Is it ok is I call you slendy?" "Yes." He responded. "Slendy is there any other things you can do that would be very surprising to humans?"I asked.
"Yes, lots."
"Can you show me?" 
"Wait entill we get there, love."
"Is that my nickname and yours is slendy?"
"I geuss so, love."
"Ok, slendy."
As we walked for about an hour I soon realized that I did have school today, the dance was tonight, im going to technically be ditching Tyler.
"SHIT, Rachel the dance!"I yelled at her.
"Oh what do you do about Tyler?"
"I dont know, wait I think I have his number! Wait slendy do you have reception at the cabin?"
"I dont know well find out when we get there." Slender said.
"Ok, it doesn't start entill 8 and its 5:50, slender how much longer?"
"About 10 more minutes, love."
"Ok."
*10 minutes of walking/biking.*
"Well here we our, love."
OMG, HE SAID CABIN THIS IS A FREAKING MANSION!
"WOAH!" Me and Rachel said at the same time.
We parked our bikes against the house and grabbed our bags. When we walked in, we walked right into a huge living room. There was a huge stairs case on the left of the room and to the right there was a door way that lead to the kitchen. Lilly ran up the stairs then yield, "Come on Elana, lets go see our rooms!"
"Lilly I dont evan know what rooms are ours? Or evan if we get one!" Then I looked back at slendy and laughed.
"Yes love, all of you get your own rooms." I smiled and asked, "Can you show us our rooms so I can unpack?"
"Lilly's is the first one on the left,  Rachel's is the one a crossed from Lilly's, and your is last one to the left."
"Ok!" Me and rachel said at the same time and we started up the stairs. As I walked I to my room there was a huge foot high stage. It contained a huge king sized bed that had beautiful white lace fabric that attached to the ceiling and fell around the bed. The dresser was to the left (not on the stage) it was wooden and had a huge mirror. To the right was a walk in closet qith large ball gown the looked really, really, freaking old. I folded my clothes and put them into the dresser. I got the make up out of my bag and put it on top of the dresser. I went to Lilly's room it was kinda big but i helped her un pack. Afterwards I found the bathroom and had Lilly take a shower. Then I went down stairs. I went to the living room to fond slendy sitting on the couch waiting for someone. Was it me? "Hey slendy. "
"Ello' love."
"What was it you were going to show me?"
"Well follow me, love." He lead me to up stairs to the end of the hall (where my room was) but we went into the room in the right not left. It was his room. He sat on the bed and patted the side right next to him as if I wear to ait there. So I did.
"Ok love, you need to look away and Ill tell you when to look back." I nodded and turned around. I didn't hear anything but then I hear, "Ok love, you can look now."