chapter 6

Hey, author here, im righting 2 maybe 3 chapters in one night! I really hope you guys are enjoying it, well to start out some shock this new chapter is told by someone new.

Slenderman POV

What is she doing in the woods at this late? I mean maybe she was dared? Maybe she was forced? Oh who im I kidding? If im going to find out im going to find out myself. As I watch her from the trees, I teleport to each tree to follow her. As I watch closely her flash light is shaking but I dont think she notices. As I teleport to the next tree there is a crow. Yet a kinda quiet crow.wow, thats rare. It lands behind her. She freezes. I can tell she is deadly scared right now. Be for I could evan control myself, I teleport behind her. As her shoulders relax but then tighten up as she realizes im behind her. She turns around all scrunched up.  After about a minute of awkward silence she opens her eye and gasps. Im just sitting (well standing) thinking about how beautiful brown/golden eyes she has. While im in the middle of thoughts, she talks. "If your going to kill me can you make it quick?" She speaks. She speaks again but it was kinda of a mumble so I just told my head. Whatever she said I dont think is the best because after that she tightens up again and shuts her eyes. To calm her down and to get her to trust me some more I lift my hand from my side and softly glide it down her cheek. She opens her eyes and looks up at me and gives me a scared but calm at the same time type of smile.