chapter 4

So as I sat at the desk in my room doing homework all I could concentrate on was the figure in the woods. So I decided after school make up a stuiped excuse for not riding home with Rachel. Ill ask her if she can take Lilly. Your probably wounding why I wouldn't just her droped her off with my parents. But here's the thing, my dad sits around and get drunk, high, and sleeps all day. While my mom goes out and does drugs with teens. My dad doesnt realize it but she is cheating on him every time shes gone. So I dont Trust my 5 year old sister alone with either of them. After homework I grabbed my bag (not my school bag but a shoulder bag) and put a flashlight, granola bar, notebook and pen, and phone charger. Since, tomorrow was friday she could stay at Rachel's if she really wanted to. Her parents know what goes on in my house and the would do anything thing to help me and my sister witch includes telling the police but I beg them not to. As I brush my teeth, put my hair in a pony tail, and put face creme on. I go up stairs into my sisters room she is sitting on her bed under her covers. I could hear her quietly singing to herself. I go in and sit on her bed. "Hey, what are you doing?" I asked her. "Nothing, I have my homework done, teeth brushed, and room cleaned." "Wow, so are you going to bed then?" I responded. "Yes, I love you and goodnight." "I love you to lilly." Then i tucked her in and went back to my room. Then went to sleep.