chapter 5

Elana POV

BEEP, BEEP, BE-I slapped the dang thing and nearly chucked it at the wall. I got up and looked back at the alarm clock. It said 4:30. Well cause that was totally enough time for a good night sleep. I went to my dresser and got the clothes that u picked out last night. I put on the shirt over my black tank top. The shirt was black and had a red rose on it. I put on my skinny jeans that were dark blue. Then socks which were miss match. I got my bag then I got my bag on, flash light, and phone and iPod. Then left. I got onto my bike and rode towards the school, thinking about how glad I was that it was Saturday. It felt like a triple long week. When I got the school I got off my bike and put it onto the bike rack. I ran a crossed the street and headed for the woods. As I entered I had a very eerie feeling. As I crept into the woods very quietly, I heard something behind me. I jumped. "OH, SHIT!" I screamed. Then I rushed to turn around to notice it was a freaking crow. I laughed to myself and turned back around and start moving forward. I walked into something or someone. I gulped keeping my eyes closed and body scrunched. I peeked one eye opened to notice a pale, tall, man in a suit. It was...him. "If your going to kill me, can you make it quick?" I said honestly. I looked back up and he tilt his head. "Ok, im ready!" I nearly shouted.I scrunched up again and tightened my eyes.