chapter 9

Im sorry about some grammar and auto corrected things and mis spells. Its kinda hard to type fast on a phone so yeah I just hope the story is good and makes sense.

Elana POV

When I turned around from looking at Rachel and laughing, I looked straight into his stomach. He is extremely tall so I got a glimpse of his stomach. Yeah, hot right? I looked up to see him looking down at me. I smiled. I turned around to see Rachel shaking on to ground almost crying. She noticed that I was looking at her. "Elana, what the hell is that? Why aren't you running? Wait is that the dude people are talking about in that mith? Wait so is that like...slender man?" She said shuddering. "Umm, I think he hasn't really talked to me be for so yeah, I geuss." Out of my right ear I hear crying I turn to see Lilly's face buried into her knees.
"Lilly, honey? Whats wrong?" I asked her wile walking up to her.

"Im... im...scared, what happend to mommy and daddy?"

"I'll explain later." I smiled a weak smile towards her and turn back around and looke at Rachel and slender.

"Slender, can I talk to you, please?" I asked him and he nodded and we walked away to where a cold see rachel a little bit in the corner of my eye. "I heard you can like read minds, is that true?" He nodded. "So you already know what happed dont you?" He nodded again. "So do you know what im going to ask you?" He shook his head. "Umm, I was woundering since me, lilly, and Rachel have no where to go can we stay with you?" Then when I thought it couldnt get anymore weird her face started to change. His skin ripped open and made a mouth. Awkward. "Ehhh, why hello there." I said trying to act causal and trying not scream and run. "Ello', Love." OH MY GOD HE SOUNDED SOO HOT. I didnt know he would be British. Ok here's the truth, I kind have a (huge) thing for British guys. I gasped then sighed pretty loudly. Then without thinking clearly I blurted out, "Oh my god I love your accent!" Then I realized and said, "oh wow I didnt realized I said that out loud." He laughed. "Ok well love, I do have a cabin up the hill from here you guys can stay in."
"Awww, thank you soo much." Then we walked back to Rachel and lilly. "Ok Rachel get bach on your bike, lilly get back in the cart and slendy, show us the way."