Chapter 1

Hi, its me, author, and this is my first story and its pretty good ha so I hope u enjoy!

Elana POV

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! As I get up from my bed I hit my alarm clock. "ELANA!" someone screamed down stairs. I dropped my clothes and ran down stairs. My little sister, Lilly, was standing on the counter crying. "I can't get down!" I go up to her and swoosh her off the counter on to the floor. "Thank you and can you make breakfast?" She said. "Fine but only if u get drinks. WITHOUT SPILLING!" "Okey doky!" She smiled. I went back upstairs and plugged in my flat iron them I went to my closet. I picked out an arolpostile shirt and I put it over the white tank top I had on. I went to my dresser and got a pair of white skinny jeans and put them on. Then makeup. I put on skin color eyeshadow then mascara. Last but not least, hair. I brush my long wavy blond hair. My hair is the length to bottem of my boobs so its not that long. Then I straightened it. Then I go down stairs. My sister got glasses of orange juice and got the poptarts out. Since she wasn't supposed to use the toaster, I put the poptarts in. "Hey Lilly, can you get the paper plates?" "OK!" She said in a very happy tone. She got two plates out and put them on the table. POP! I jumped and quickly got both of them on to the separate plates.

7 minutes later *eating*
We grabbed our backpacks went out to see Rachel in her new car she obsessed with. I hopped in front in the passenger seat while Lilly got in to the back.

10 minutes later *driving*
Then we got to school.