Chapter 11

Brushing her lips with the pads of her forefinger, Emmeline's mind became chaotic with wild thoughts. Memory of what had happened earlier that day was indented in her mind. Silas' soft but harsh lips were not easily forgotten. On her way home from a hard day at work, she had finished earlier than usual and Marissa allowed her to go home early. The afternoon sun was radiating and warmed her skin.

The walk took longer than expected but Emmeline made her way home. Opened the door to her mother asleep and the home silent. She kissed her mother on the cheek, moving the light pieces of brown hair from her forehead to kiss. Adjusting the blanket to her satisfaction, Emmeline made it to her shared room and changed into a white dress that was made of light fabric, a white shawl laid upon her shoulders. Wearing this made her feel like an angel and made her feel comfortable.

A book was in her dominant hand and the other hand held a bucket so that she could fill it up with water from the well. She stepped into the green garden/field and sauntered to the sparse amount of trees that were in front of a crystal blue lake.

Standing tall was a tree that caught her eye and Emmeline made her way there to sit in front of the lake. The empty bucket had been placed to the side of the tree that she sat at and her book was opened, her eyes began to scan.

One thing that laid prominent upon her mind was the sensation she felt when Silas embraced her lips with his. The wet feeling she detected in her underwear was not foreign per se but what was strange was that it came out of her immensely.

Emmeline closed her book abruptly and looked around the area. Thinking about the events that happened made her pussy throb, which made her decide to lift her dress to her upper thigh. Observing the area again, she put her book to the side of her and palmed herself just as Silas did. Her breathing increased as she relaxed against the trunk of the tree.

Moving her underwear to the side, her fingers touched the area around her clit making her gasp. After a few moments, her fingers entered her core and this made her moan slightly. She bit her lip in concentration, reliving the moment earlier, the way she rubbed herself on Silas' leg and the way his large bulge was pressed against her stomach.

Imagining all this made her moan out as she increased the pace of her fingers, in and out. Her head pressed up against the tree and her mouth wide open allowing silent moans to escape.

Her knees neared her chest and her toes curled from the pleasurable stimulation she had created. She moaned out imagining Silas giving her pain-pleasure, coming to the sight of the image. Erratic breathing left her as she slowly pulled her fingers from her now satisfied pussy, she watched as a clear substance had coated her fingers.

------------
Pent up frustration, Silas knew that letting Emmeline go would make his 'future self' regret it but now his future self was his present self and he stood in the shower making a vivid recollection of the events earlier.

The water rained on his muscled back, easing the tension between them. One hand on the glass wall and the other itching to touch himself over the thought of Emmeline being naked under his own body.

Gripping himself, he began stroking lightly but as soon as he closed his eyes all he could see were images of her writhing under him, while he kissed down the valley of her breasts down to her gushing core. These thoughts made him grip himself tighter and stroked himself faster.

He groaned, pictured himself pounding into Emmeline's tight pussy making him screw his eyes tightly, crunching his hand on the glass into a hard fist and stroking himself at an increasing pace.

The veins in his neck appeared as he gritted his teeth, releasing his seed all over the glass in front of him. His breathing slowly reduced to a normal rate and he cleared his cum from the glass by aiming the showerhead at it.