Chapter 20

"Ahh, Silas."

Emmeline's dainty fingers wrapped around Silas' broad shoulders. Her sensitive pussy tingled in a pleasing pain.

Silas pumped in and out of her, slowing down the movement of his hips, the grip on her thick thighs loosening. He left marks of satisfaction and trust on the top of her breasts and her neck.

Legs falling limp at either side of Silas, Emmeline had orgasmed for the second time that night. Results of Silas' harsh hold littered on her thighs and at her hips.

Motion reduced and Silas rolled to the side of Emmeline. He pulled her into his chest. Her ear listened to the beats of his heart.

The fire continued to burn and Emmeline's gaze was upon it. Her fingers trailed lightly on Silas' skin while she was deep in thought.

"Are you alright?" Silas broke the silence.

Emmeline sat up in between his legs facing him and he sat up with her. One of his knees bent and an arm resting on it, his head tilted in concentration to Emmeline.

"Yes I am." She wanted to ask something but her nervousness made her eyes travel downwards to what she thought would be the carpet or the fur of the cloak. Instead, she made eye contact with the organ that had been inside of her moments ago. Emmeline immediately turned her head away, blushing.

Silas chuckled, then turned her head to face him with two fingers under her chin. "What is troubling your mind?"

His fingers moved from her chin to her face which glowed as a result of the fire. He was taken with her, everything about her was elegant.

"I wanted to ask you something but I don't want to intrude." Emmeline hesitated.

Silas gave her a single nod as if to tell her to continue.

"Isn't it wrong for the King to have a mistress in our land? And what of your marriage?"

"Yes, the law doesn't agree with it and my marriage is not based on love, it was more for convenience. At the time, my father had died suddenly and the country needed a king and I could only be king if I had a Queen. The marriage was arranged."

"Then-" Emmeline proceeded but Silas stopped her.

"I don't intend on making you my mistress and let me worry about the consequences it may cause my marriage, okay? I don't see you like that, a mistress." Silas explained, "People who have mistresses tend not to imagine a future with them, I have with you. They tend not to care about the woman, I care for you so deeply that your absence could ruin me. They tend not to talk with the Mistress, I am willing to listen to your voice for the rest of my life."

Emmeline blushed and smiled, "Others looking in from the outside would label me as the mistress though." She changed the subject as quickly as she could before he could reply, "Have you ever, um, thought about me like this?" She gestured to her naked body with her eyes and then looked back into Silas' silver-blue eyes.

"Yes, Emmeline, I have." His eyes trailed down her body then back into hers. "But I thought more of what you are feeling, what you think of me, what you're doing in the moments when I am working in my study, when I will see you again."

"I have," Emmeline began, "I've thought about you like this and..."

"And, what?" Silas spoke softly, moving her hair out of her face.

"I pleasured myself over the thought of you." She whispered.

Silas smirked, "Is that so?" He put his bent knee down and bought Emmeline onto his lap. His arm wrapped around her waist and his other hand trailed down her body slowly. He admired her skin as he did so Emmeline began to squirm as her arousal made contact with Silas' thigh.

The Altercation Of The Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें