Kajsa - XI

-

-

TONY FLIES TOWARD THE PORTAL, TAKING DOWN AS MUCH OF THE CHITAURI AS HE COULD BEFORE THEY HIT THE GROUND. Meanwhile, Kajsa started warning and beckoning the New Yorkers to find safety off the streets. It took some time, but when the innocent bystanders realized the terror their city was about to experience, they got a move-on.

Civilians screamed in terror as the Chitauri shot beams down on the city. Streets crumbled, and cars exploded, injuring and killing those who couldn't escape crossfire.

Kajsa ran with the citizens, shielding and saving whom she could. From children, teenagers, adults, and the elderly, Kajsa got blown on her ass too many times than she liked. But she kept on getting up.

Hearing an even louder explosion amid the chaos, she looked up to see Thor and Loki fighting on Stark Tower.

Well, Star - the K had met Thor's Hammer, crashing down onto the roof of a building.

The brothers battled it out, Loki's headdress shining in the sun and Thor's red cape waving in the wind.

The cops show up, and not too long after, so did the rest of the gang in the Quinjet.

Kajsa starts running to reach them at their landing.

Getting chased by the Chatauri, Iron Man soars through the sky, leading them into the Quinjet's line of fire. Black Widow shot them out of the sky: Arnold Swachrneggar style.

While Cap held on tight in the back, Hawkeye steered the jet, riding shotgun to Black Widow. He swirled around Stark Tower, getting a close view of Thor and Loki.

Black Widow starts shooting at the latter.

Loki tosses his brother to the side, blowing out the left wing with a blast from his scepter. Having witnessed the entire thing, Kajsa keeps running while watching the Quinjet spiral out of control.

Hawkeye made the safest landing he could on a four-way street, kicking up debris in the process. Suited and armed, he, Cap, and Black Widow come out of the Quinjet, joining the terrorized citizens on the ruined streets.

"We got to get back up there," Cap led them down the street and onto a bridge where Kajsa was watching the chaos in the air. "You all right?" he asks her.

Though she had long stopped crying, her eyes were still puffy and red.

"Yeah," she nods, feeling oddly at peace after her talk with Loki. "I am. Really."

"Good," Black Widow gives her an earpiece.

Kajsa locks eyes with Hawkeye, fighting the urge to embrace him. "I'm glad you're okay."

"Same here," he gave a sharp nod.

"We're okay?"

"Of course. If I ever get my hands on your husband, though."