Kajsa - V

-

-

* * * * * 

* * * * * 

CAPTAIN AMERICA WEIGHED HEAVILY ON KAJA'S MIND FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS. Well, his story rather. Having read up on his deeds on more than one occasion, she found his accomplishment extraordinary. In Asgard, most would see his sacrifice as a warrior's death.

Captain America's story ended with him saving the world, only it never really ended. Seventy years had gone by; his friends and family were dead. He had no choice but to get accustomed to a time that left him as a memory of the past.

Kajsa knew what that felt like on a different but similar magnitude. Staying on earth was her choice, but learning the lifestyle of a mortal did not come easy. With her friends and family back in Asgard, she had to build new relationships with people she hadn't known as long as those back home.

Kajsa's heart went out to him.

The ordeal was on her mind so much that she decided to go to the museum to see the Captain America exhibit. Despite knowing much about him, she never found the time due to S.H.I.E.L.D keeping her busy.

The Captain America exhibit wasn't as crowded as she thought it'd be. Most that walked through didn't pay much attention or show any genuine interest. It was a vast difference from the fame Captain America received years ago.

Kajsa quickly learned that mortals didn't have high regard for history. They preferred holidays that give them days off to the sincere remembrance of those who made strives so their world could be what it is today.

It was very different from Asgard. History is what helped them repeat the same mistakes as those before them.

Kajsa roamed the exhibit taking in every detail. She felt transported to the 1940s. Life back then was so vastly different, unlike anything today.

Straying away from Captain America, Kajsa found herself looking at the "Fallen Comrades" who died in battle.

The handsome face of a fallen soldier put a smile across her face. Or perhaps it was his name.