Chapter 19- FINALE

END OF DECEMBER
(Y/N pov)

It was our first MAMA. The first one where we would perform but also where we were nominated BUT ALSO where we might win a Daesang or two or three or all four!

We walked onto the red carpet in deep red dresses. Since deep red was one of our fandom colours. I had my hair up in a high bun with metal chopsticks in it to give it flare.

We got our photos done then went inside where we sat down and the night began

Performance after performance went by and awards were given, but we didn't win any. Finally it was our time to perform. We got backstage and changed into techwear and got ready for our first MAMA stage.

We decided to each take our favourite choreos while singing and do the chorus of them, and obviously do our own songs too

We got onstage and slowly the intro instrumental I made came in that was a mix of Odd Eye, First, and PTT.

Then our favourite songs began.

Haeuns choice was Alligator
Eunjoos choice was Hit
Ji's choice was Fear
EVs choice was Follow
Valeries choice was Bet Bet
And Yoons choice was On

Then we did the intro to Wonderland by ATEEZ which was my choice and then it went to the bridge and I was in Mingis position so I led the dance break then I was extra and did a cartwheel into a back handspring and then continued the chorus when he just spun to her spot.

Then the music faded into PTT where it was also the bridge.

During the high notes me and Yoon did something similar to The Boyz on Kingdom where we stood on flags as they were raised and crossed.

Hi and Haeun did another trick from the boys where they ran across our dancers backs going up.

We leaped off and feel back into our dancers arms before getting up and walking to do the dance break which I led like the usual choreography had me do.