Chapter 9

EARLY OCTOBER

Y/N was fully booked the day of our anniversary with practice, she didn't even ask Nari or Jack because they have so much to do with the MAMAs coming up soon.

She sent me texts whenever she got a chance and always told me how much she missed me and loved me.

I asked her what time she would be getting home, she said around 2am.

I then put my plan into action. I got Y/N two gifts, a ring made from the rocks on the rooftop of our friends Kian and Emmas place where we had our first kiss. And also the notice for a tattoo appointment, I felt as if she was the one forever so I wanted to show my commitment and get something tattooed on me for her.

The rest of my plan was to create the most Tumblr fort in her living room and make a tall tunnel from her doorway and entrance to the fort.

I strung up fairy lights and put blankets and pillows and even couch cushions on the ground so it was soft and comfortable.

I went to the store and got her favourite snacks and drinks and set it up perfectly and even turned on her favourite movie.

I heard the door open and shot my head over.

"What the fuck?" She mumbled and I walked over. She saw me and smiled.

"You one upped me didn't you?" She chuckled. She constantly bragged about how good her gift for our anniversary was.

"Yeah I did." I smiled and she sighed and set her duffel bag down.

"Come look at our fort." I said and watched as a single tear rolled down her cheek. I took her hand and she laughed as we got to the main part.

"It's like a home inside a home." She smiled. We sat down and she just looked around with pure happiness in her eyes.

"Y'know some homes are too big and some homes are just too small, but this home is just right." She said, referencing Goldilocks and The Three Bears.

"I'm glad you like it. Now gift time." I said and she went back to her duffel bag and pulled out a small red gift bag.

"I wanna go first." I smiled and she just shrugged and nodded. I pulled out the ring box and showed her.

"Oh my god it's such a pretty ring!" She smiled and slid it onto her finger.

"And then I have one more." I said and told her to close her eyes and put her hands out. She cupped her hands and I 'put something' in her hand but it wasn't anything.

"Open." I smiled and she looked at me confused.

"I thought you were gonna give me my rocks back." She said confusedly.

"Check the other side." I smirked and she turned over her hand and looked dead at her ring and her mouth just dropped open in shock.

"You put the rocks in the ring?" She asked in disbelief, I simply nodded and she hugged me so fast I almost fell over.

"I love it." She smiled so happily.

"And then I have this." I said and pulled out the tattoo appointment piece of paper and showed it to her.

"It's an appointment I want you to be there for so you can pick the tattoo and I won't see it till it's done." I explained.

"No way...." She began to saw and reached into her gift bag and pulled out a piece of paper too and gave it to me.

She also booked an appointment for herself, same day, same time, different artist, same idea of not seeing what the other chose for you till you're done, and same area... on the outside of our left hand going up our pinkies.

"Great minds think alike." I chuckled and she just laughed.

"I already know what I'm gonna do you you." She smiled.

"Same here." I smiled back.

"Now take the rest of my gift." She said and gave me the small red bag.

I took out the tissue paper and saw there was a picture frame in there.

I pull it out and it is a star map that looked somehow familiar.

"It's the night sky the time, place, and day we had our first kiss. It exactly what we were looking at that day from the same angle and everything." She smiled.

"That's why it looks familiar! I knew from that shooting star because I was like 'I have seen this before!' in my head but couldn't remember." I exclaimed.

"I love it. Thank you babe." I smiled and kissed her forehead and pulled her into a hug.

We moved the gifts and stuff out of the way and laid down, watching her favourite movie in the dark room in the fairy light fort.

I heard soft snores and I looked down to her, her head on my chest and her arms wrapped around me.

She was ready peacefully asleep.

I smiled and took out my phone to take a picture at the adorable girl beside me, and set it as my Lock Screen background.