Chapter 6

"They met, and get this, in the bathroom at JYP entertainment." Y/N chuckled and Nari flipped her off.

"Jack used to work at JYP before transferring to DCC and we were there looking around as trainees because JYP heard of us and wanted to meet us and teach us about producing with 3racha. Nari didn't know were the bathrooms were and she had two red bulls, a bottle of water and a cup of coffee. She found one that said toilet and was so relieved but didn't see the male sign next to it so she runs in and stumbled on the wet floor and tried to grab onto the nearest thing and ended with pantsing Jack at the sink." The crowd laughed.

"We heard commotion and looked in to see Jack helping her up and the look in their eyes was like no other, like they knew they were the one. For the next month we sent love letters to Jack 'from Nari' and along with Stray Kids made love letters to Nari 'from Jack'. They kept talking about that moment in the bathroom to their friends and so we knew they liked each other, it was love at first sight."

"They finally met up and found out the letters were from us but contained the real words of each other. Their first date was at Christopher park, yes we stalked them...... it started to rain and Jack gave her his coat and they went into a tree as it got harder. They didn't care though, they were in love. Nari pulled him under a light post and moved in for their first kiss. It was magical. We left after that, though we should've asked if they wanted a ride in the pounding rain. Two months later and they tell us they are official and we felt like Cupid." Y/N finished her part.

"A few years later and our dating ban lifts. Our families came into town and we had a big party at the company with them. Y/N introduced me to one of her sisters. Not Iseul of Crown, not Asher the trainee. Not Mina or Bora, neither Bomi nor Yooyoung, but Lena. I met her and instantly fell in love. Nari and Jack took notice and asked Y/N for me to which they told me Lena was a lesbian. Nari encouraged me to talk to her and I did. Two days later we went on our first date and it started raining, our first kiss was in the rain." Eunjoo said and looked at Lena in the crowd.

"A year later I was forced to go out with friends by Nari, getting me out of my depression room. I had that week a long episode of depressive thoughts. She did my hair, did my makeup, and even helped change we into an outfit... like talk about dedication. That night I met boyfriend Adam, if it weren't for Nari I wouldn't have met the love of my life and I owe all my happiness to her. But get this, on our first date it started raining, our first kiss was also in the rain." Yoon smiled.

"Now as people know, I am in a relationship, and to that I owe my thanks to Nari and Jack. They were worried about me because I was overworking myself sick, telling myself I was the reason the group wasn't doing well. On Hiatus they took me to my friends barbecue and helped me socialize. That night I met my boyfriend moments after Nari left the room I was in to get me water as I was sad and panicking being around people. Our first kiss was also in the rain. I owe my life to Nari and Jack now and I will spend the rest of my life repaying you for getting me out of the dance studio and into his arms." She smiled and looked at me briefly.

They walked off as the Best Man then did his speech.

We ate and had fun before it was time to dance.

Their first dance was to Perfect by Ed Sheeran, I watched as Y/N admired their love.

They did the mother son and father daughter dance before letting anyone go out on the floor. Y/N was conversing with people.

Suddenly A Thousand Years came on and she darted her eyes around the room to me. We were across the room from each other. We started walking to the floor but San then pulled me with him to dance with him and Yoon stole Y/N to do the same.

We both slow danced with our friends and laughed when they got handsy. I was gonna go ask Y/N when the Yeosang turned out he wanted a dance too, then Hongjoong and then Jongho, everyone wanted a small dance and I looked over to Y/N to see that was the same case for her. She chuckled and shrugged to me making me smile.

Finally the song ended and a small part of me felt sad for not getting a dance with Y/N. I looked to her and she just shrugged. I turned to walk away and saw Jack.

"Go ask her to dance, I'll get you a song." He said and I smiled and walked around to go find Y/N.

I found her talking with her group and Nari.

I looked to Jack and he gave a thumbs up and Can't Help Falling In Love began playing.

"Sorry to steal her from you girls, but I would like to have this dance." I smiled and Y/N just chuckled before taking my hand and walking with me to join the couples on the dance floor.

Soon Eunjoo and Lena joined and so did Adam and Yoon.

Then Nari and Jack danced too and then for fun Hongjoong and Seonghwa joined the dance floor, slow dancing with each other.

She rested her head on my chest as we swayed from side to side, one hand of hers in mine and my other hand on her waist and her other on my shoulder.

"I love you Wooyoung." She whispered and I froze up. Did she really just say that? We've never said it to each other before!