Chapter 7

"I love you too Y/N." I whispered back and we began swaying again.

"Did you two just say you loved each other?" Yoon asked and came closer to us making us chuckled and Y/N push her shoulder.

"What did they do?" Jack asking coming on the other side of us.

"They said they'd loved each other." Adam smirked and Y/N groaned playfully and hit her forehead on my chest as Nari and Jack smirked and let their mouths hang open in happiness and shock.

After the dance was done we walked off and the fun songs began playing. Kids pulled us out to dance with them and I watched lovingly as Y/N danced with the little kids like I was.

We then created a big circle, all the adults, and began a dance circle. When it came to my turn I heard the music at a similar tempo as Odd Eye so I did the jump and the body roll up making the girls whistle and cheer.

When Y/N got to the centre the song had changed and she hyped up the circle before doing the chorus choreography to Answer, just the hip thrust parts. We cheered and laughed at her as she stumbled beside Haeun in slight embarrassment.

The night went on and I saw Y/N just sitting at the head table and drinking from her glass.

I went in front of her and motioned for her to come and she did. I walked out back and we went down the stairs into this beautiful garden. We roamed among the cherry blossom trees and rose bushes. I grabbed her wrist and brought her up to this white marble gazebo in the centre of it all. All covers in blossoming vines and a skylight in the roof for moonlight.

"What's this?" She asked and I looked away from the sky to see an alter with a old leather briefcase on it.

I shrugged and she opened it to reveal a big leather journal. She flipped to the first page.

"Anyone who's names be written in the book will be together forever, not his forever or hers but the full forever of eternity. Are you sure enough to write your names in the book of love?" She read out and looked at me, I reached in the briefcase and pulled out a pen.

We smiled at each other and she flipped to the last page and there was one spot left.

L/N Y/N and Jung Wooyoung from now till forever

She wrote and I smiled at it. She put the book away and closed the briefcase back up.

I heard the soft sway of the wind and stepped back before bowing down and reaching my hand out.

"May I have this dance?" I asked and she chuckled curtseyed before taking my hand. We swayed and I spun her and I even dipped her making her laugh.

I never wanted to moment to end.

"Should we go back inside?" She asked.

"Probably, they're gonna think we are hooking up in the bathroom or something." I joked and she chuckled.

"Yeah I guess so." She sighed. She took her head off my chest and looked up at me, the moon right over the sun roof and the light hit her perfectly, she sparkled and glowed.

She was an Angel.

A princess.

A goddess.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked and I snapped back into my mind.

"Just about how lucky I am to have you with me." I smiled and she smiled back.

"It's almost like fate brought us together." My stomach tightened at that thought but I smiled through it.

"It was destiny I guess." I whispered and put my forehead against hers and we closed our eyes and basked in the moment.

"Please don't ever leave me. Don't break my heart, I couldn't handle if you did... you of everyone." She sniffed and I looked and saw two tears running down her cheeks.

"I will never break your heart, like the book says, Y/N and Wooyoung from now till forever. The book won't let it happen." I smiled and she smiled back. I kissed her forehead and she let out a big exhale.

I looked down at her and she looked up to me. I leaned in closer and connected our lips in a slow by loving kiss, slow and sensual.

She pulled away and I looked at her as she opened her eyes.

"Are the bathrooms soundproof?" She chuckled and I laughed and hugged her to my chest.

"It's Nari and Jacks night, I shouldn't joke about that." She laughed and I laughed with her. She pulled away and took my hand as she lifted up her dress to walk down the stairs of the gazebo. I helped her down and we walked on the gravel path all the way up to the balcony.

She turned and looked out to the field and walked over to the side and looked down slightly.

"Do you want a better picture?" She called out and I was confused so I came over and saw one lone photographer on the ground.

He nodded and I laughed and she turned to me.

"Gotta give the people what they want." She smiled and I leaned down and cupped her cheeks and kissed her. She held my hands as she pulled away and the photographer thanked us and ran away.

"ANYTHING FOR YOU GERALD!" Y/N yelled back.

"You know him?" I questioned.

"Nope, not at all actually." She held back laughter at the truth of her sentence, she didn't actually know him. I just scoffed playfully. I wrapped an arm around her shoulder and we walked back inside to the full blown party.

I really didn't want this moment to end.

~

THE NEXT MORNING

KPOP BREAKING NEWS: Dreamcatcher's Y/N and ATEEZ's Wooyoung seen kissing at Dreamcatcher's managers wedding. When Y/N sees they're found out she remains calm and simply asks 'Do you want a better picture?'