Chapter 15

We went in chronological order of performances happening.

When we finally got up to practice. It was our JYP stage with Stray Kids and ITZY.

Me, Yunho, San, and Mingi. Hyunjin, Lee Know, and Felix. Y/N, Eunjoo, Yoon, and EV. Then Ryunjin, Yeji, and Chaeryoung.

Dreamcatcher started out by doing 24 hours by Sunmi, then ITZY joined to do Tell me by Wonder Girls. Then we got in position as they walked over to do Whos Your Mama by JYP himself.

We finished and everyone was jamming out to the choice of songs.

We then had to do a Iconic songs KQ collaboration stage, us, Dreamcatcher, Obsession, and Crown. It was only the dance lines though.

Me, Yunho, Mingi, and San too.
Y/N, Eunjoo, Yoon, and EV.
Danny, Travis, Minhyuk, and DJ.
Mia, Lucy, Tina, and Iseul.

We were in a line, a diamond formation in our groups, and we moved to different spots depending on the song. The girls gave us the iconic boy group songs and we gave them the iconic girl group songs.

We did songs like Love me right by EXO, Chained Up by VIXX, The Eve by EXO, Energetic by Wanna One, and Killing me by IKON.

They did songs like Heart Attack by AOA, Ddu-Du-Ddu-Du by BLACKPINK, Electric Shock by F(x), Bad Boy by Red Velvet, and Touch My Body by Sistar.

Then we still went into the throwbacks and we both did Sorry Sorry by Super Junior and Really Really by Winner.

Then we went into a formation with all main dancers at the front and Y/N centre stage to show off how iconic her songs on her solo album were. We did the chorus to Move and Gashina.

The part that caught us all off guard was the choreographer and the people that organized the throwback concert were telling Iseul to keep up.

She was constantly missing and messing up moves but I couldn't blame her, she wasn't even a lead dancer and was only put in this whole stage because they thought they could give her more notice since she's the least known member of Crown.

We then were finished but Dreamcatcher wasn't.

Big Bang went onstage and they did a collab of Bang Bang Bang and everyone went crazy as they sang live into their headsets and still sounded amazing even with choreo they created and original choreo too.

They came offstage and we laughed together as we teased them about swearing on their Kiss Me More cover and they teased Seonghwa back about one of our KQ Fellaz dance videos where you couldn't really tell who was who back you could see Seonghwa because he always bit his lip.

Y/N and Yoon were called back onstage to do a stage with almost all the girl groups main dancers here. They were doing Naughty because it's been recognized as one of the hardest girl group dances because of the tutting.

They finished and we went back to talking until Nari and our CEO came up to us.

"Y/N and EV you are doing the Speechless performance at the MAMA and Y/N you will be singing Winter Flower too with RM-"

"But I thought me and Iseul were doing the Speechless performance?" Mia questioned.

"They were in between you two and Nayeon and Jihyo but when they saw Y/N and EV they changed their minds and chose them." JYP said and Mia scoffed.