Chapter 12

WOOYOUNG BIRTHDAY

"We have Y/N right here, his girlfriends and we are gonna have her 'seduce him' and then we come out with this gift." Yeosang smiled.

"I had Yoon get me some fake hand cuffs from her police Halloween costume a few years ago, they work just fine and I have a key so he can't escape." I smirked.

"Yeah that's where you got the handcuffs." San mumbled.

"What'd you say? Do you want me to say they're from a box under your bed?" I mumbled back and he shut up.

SLAM

"He's home! Go hide." I whisper to them and they hid in the closet as I got him.

"Babe come with me." I smirked and pulled him by his wrist into his guest bedroom where Yeosang hid a camera and was hiding in the closet with San.

"What are you up to?" He asked.

"We're trying something new honey!" I chuckled and sat him down on the bed.

"No were not."

"Yes we are."

"No were not!"

"Yes!"

"This is a hard bed." He commented.

"I know, I did that on purpose, it's gonna be a hard night." I laughed slightly.

"What's this?" He asked as I grabbed the blindfold.

"It's a pre-party, before the actual party." I replied and put it over his eyes. I grabbed the hand cuffs and he heard the jingle.

"I'm gonna hand cuff you now." I said.

"No you're not gonna hand cuff me!"

"I'm gonna hand cuff you now." I repeated.

"For what?" He asked.

"Shhhh, I know it's early and we usually do this in the depths of the night but I need you to do this with me!" I joked and tried to not laugh so hard and I succeeded, for the most part.

I put one wrist in and he began yelling for help.

"No shut up, they're not gonna do anything. They already know I'm seducing you." I said.

"Do you like me? Do you still like me? Do you love me? Do you still love me?" I began asking over and over again making him laugh. Yeosang and San left the closet as the other members came in silently.

Hongjoong motioned for me to lay him down so I slowly pushed on his chest until he laid down.

"This is for you." I said and almost burst out laughing at Mingis face when I said that.

Yeosang and San pulled out the gifts and I just distracted him and tried to cover up any sounds they made.

"OOOo you got a nice little neck, little sweaty neck." I mentally began laughing my ass off at Seonghwa face which was beetroot red from holding in laughter.