Chapter 14

END OF November

They all had similar outfits with unique changes here and their, they all wore white and then a pastel colour of the rainbow.

Eunjoo was pink, Yoon was orange, Haeun was yellow, Ji was green, Valerie was light blue, EV was a darker blue, and Y/N was lavender.

She was wearing lavender leather shorts with garters and a white blouse tucked in, it had a ruffle pattern down the Center. The sleeves were rolled up slightly and you should see lavender lace gloves. Then she had on lavender high heels that had ties going up to her mid thigh, almost touching the garters.

"Okay girls lets get started!" Their manager cheered and they pumped their fists in the air. They all did one chorus at a time of their own solo songs.

Y/n did Egoist, Eclipse, Gashina, Move, Rollercoaster, Woman, but DIDNT do Winter Flower since it had no choreo.

They then moved on to their fifth anniversary album where they each helped make a song with Y/N and created choreo too. They did the chorus to each, leaving the camera view each time a song finished and then waited a second before the new one faded in.

This is who did each song:

Eunjoo helped create Wings
Yoon helped create Like It Hot
Haeun helped create First
Ji helped create Dr Bebe
Valerie helped create Like Oh My God
EV helped create Mago
Y/N created Girls

Then they all made one as a whole called La Di Da.

They then continued to their Insomnia thank you album that had their fandoms 'official anthems' on it.

They did from the second chorus through the bridge and dance break to the end pose for all songs.

There was PTT/Paint The Town, So What, Cry For Me, Feel Special, Lion, Wannabe and Butterfly.

THEY STILL CONTINUED EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE SWEATING AND CLEARLY TIRED.

They then moved onto their summer mini album which hadn't any dance practice videos or choreo videos just yet. It featured every sub unit and the main group.

Reveurs De Vie had two songs, Chica and Play featuring Changmo.

Then 3YE had just one song called DDalala.

Then Nightmare had two songs called Rollin with cool chair choreo and Chi Mat Ba Ram.

They then had four songs as a whole group, two in Korean and two in English.

Doom Doom Ta and Rub-A-Dum were in Korean.

And Dynamite and Butter were in English.

They finished their ending pose and once they cut the cameras they almost all collapsed. Staff helped them to the edge of the stage and did as they were instructed by Nari and kept the girls heads low, a bucket at their feet, heels off, and a ice pack on the back of their necks.

"How long of a break do you want?" Nari asked.

"Five minutes." They all said in sync.

"I was gonna say maybe 10 or 15 but you know yourselves best so tell me if you need an extension." Nari shrugged and went to check in the girls got right to left.

Y/N was on the far left.

We walked up to her and she looked up, her face pale yet burning red with heat at the same time.

We made sure she's okay before they got back up, put back on their heels and got to the centre, smiling at the camera like they weren't about to pass out seconds ago.

"Hello we are Dreamcatcher and today we are gonna be answering juicy fan questions. But the twist is we are gonna be going through all the choreographies of B-sides and title tracks in a random dance play." Yoon explained.

They got the countdown and rushed into the first song.

"One fan asks Valerie, who all has partners?" Nari asked.

"Just Y/N, Eunjoo, and also Yoon is dating someone again."

"How'd they meet? Ji."

"Y/N met through mutual friend, Eunjoo met through Y/N, and Yoon met through EV."

"How long have they been dating? Haeun."

"Eunjoo three years, Yoon three months I believe, and Y/N I think if not... close to a year."

"What do you think of the LGBTQ community? Yoon."

"Our fandom is so supportive and we accept everyone no matter how you identify and if you don't support those people then you shouldn't be an Insomnia."

"Whats your thoughts on Danny's coming out message when he first debuted? Y/N."

"I actually helped him draft the message because he called me one night saying he couldn't keep lying to his fans so I went over to his dorm and helped him make the tweet."

"To EV, what are your thoughts on the Dreamcatcher hate club name Sleeping?"

"We love the way it plays on the phrase of people 'sleeping on us' which just means people don't realize our talent but now people do so I think this fits for the haters."

"And final question to Eunjoo, have you guys ever fought?"

"We have, its rough because we work with each other everyday for the whole day and it was especially hard when we lived together, but we got past it though some arguments still remain unsolved because we just never talked about them after they happened and slowly we went back to normal."

They finished and hugged each other before saying goodbye to the camera and Obsession went onstage.

I saw Danny helping Y/N down the stairs so I walked over and turned around, letting her get on my back and I walked over to the guys and watched as Obsession did an ATEEZ random dance play since they only had two songs and five in total with choreo.

Y/N taps my shoulder.

"I need to go change, you need to let me down."

I set her down and she kissed my cheek before walking backstage to change.

She came back out in black biker shorts, a black Calvin Klein sports bra, a blue and red flannel only buttoned at the very top, a black leather baseball cap, and some knee high sports socks. She was hopping her way over while putting on her red Adidas shoes.

We cheered once they were done and went into practice mode.