Chapter 1

YOU DONT NEED TO READ THIS BUT ITS JUST SMALL AND SHORT BACKGROUND INFO⬇️

Dreamcatcher is a seven member girl group under DC/Dreamcatcher Company. The group consists of Eunjoo, Yoon, Haeun, Ji, Valerie, EV, and Y/N.

They have 3 subunits. Nightmare who released Lovesick Girls and had a whole album.

3ye who have DMT, OOMM, Queen, Yessir, and Stalker.

And Reveurs De Vie who have two songs, Naughty and Monster.

After five years of little to no recognition, their music videos barely hitting one million views in a year span of time, they decided to let fate take the wheels and proposed a challenge to themselves.

No promoting, no new content of anything and all notifications off. No access to social media at all, so they couldn't see their numbers rising above Twice and BTS.

When the came back from a year long challenge they learned they became an Internet sensation and was getting so famous that their music videos began reaching a billion views, all of them!

But thats not as important as this.

Y/N debuted young, she worked hard and barely took time off. Between schooling and debuting, studying and practicing, she never gave up and never gave herself a break.

During her year long hiatus she met Wooyoung, the sexy king of ATEEZ. They met at a friends barbecue and hit it off instantly, like destiny pulled them together.

After he met Y/N during her panic attack in her hosts bedroom, they exchange numbers and our story begins.

But what happens when someone secretly sees this exchange? Will it be good or bad?

Will it be a deal breaker? Good or bad?

And this is where the story begins......

8 MONTHS LATER
START OF MAY

We had this huge charity event coming up, it was stressing everyone out... even the ones it the BIG big leagues like BTS and BLACKPINK.

We were performing at one big charity concert to raise money for many different charities. But we all had to practice together as we had some collaborations stages to do during the concert.

We got into the venue and didn't see our management but heard music coming from the stage and so we went down and looked to see Dreamcatcher catching the attention of our staff by joking around with their dancers until it was time to film.

We all got behind the camera and watched as they began filming. They introduced themselves and then explained they were doing a random dance play challenge with their backup dancers.

They were all lined up when a girl known as Yoon stepped in quickly to speak.

"Y/N is behind the camera, she hurt her ankle so she doesn't want to do much dancing so she is gonna control the music and songs with her little camera and computer over there." Yoon smiled and Y/N waved to her camera.

They began doing a bunch of popular, old and new, kpop dances. Y/N commented and joked around with them before they forced her to join them and do a few dances too, five to be exact.

Red by HyunA
Sorry Sorry by Super Junior
Up and Down by EXID
Something by Girls Day
And Mirotic by TVXQ

"Is Mirotic on your top six list?" Ji asked.

"Yep." Y/N chuckled.

"What top six list?" Their manager asked.

"We made a list of six songs we'd want our partners to know the dance to or perform if they were an idol." EV explained.

"Yeah and my list is Mirotic by TVXQ, Rainsim by Rain, Playboy and Artificial Love by EXO, Libido by OnlyOneOf, and My House by 2PM." Y/N listed, I kept those songs tucked into my mind knowing it's what she'd want to see me perform... being her boyfriend and all.

She kept being the DJ until Valerie came offstage and put on a song, Answer by us.

"You ass!" Y/N said as her group came offstage and held her in place as the male backup dancers got really close to the edge of the stage, closer to her, and winked or bit their lip at Y/N as they did the hip thrust part of the chorus.

"You have fucking eight of our best dancers pining over you... pick one!" Haeun whispered to her as the songs kept going on shuffle and the rest of their members went back on stage.

"There is nothing to pick, I'm not interested in any of them." That's my girl.

"What?"

"Try and get in my phone." Haeun took her phone and saw there was a lock on it. She looked shocked then high fives Y/N as she went back onstage.

Now Haeun knew she was dating someone I guessed.