11

ELIZABETH'S POV- February 14th

Maybe I shouldn't have posted that dumb video of me singing

In the past 3? 4? Hours since the school day ended, it's racked up over 3,000 views. 3,000! And a lot of comments, but I can't even bear to look at the comments because I'm afraid they'll all be super mean.

No one was here to talk me out of it. Everyone's out on a date. Except me, apparently. Even Ricky went to go visit Nini at YAC for the night.

The only positive outcome was that I was worrying so much about that video, I could hardly even think about Percy. Well, too late. Now I'm thinking about him.

After I got back from the ski trip, for a whole week, I slept on the floor. I couldn't even go on my bed at all. I just felt terrible about what Percy and I did in it. Well, not so much what I did. Whatever.

I can't help to think that, maybe, I made a mistake breaking up with him. That no ones ever gonna love me like that again.

Even my mom's gone. For Valentine's Day, she's got a date with some dude who I can't even remember his name. I don't ever remember their names. See, this isn't anything new. My mom is always off with a new guy.

So, I lay on my couch alone and watched the hours tick by as I ate ice cream straight out of the carton and watched the twilight movies. I usually sob during New Moon, but this time I just sat there with a straight face, emotionless.

It was just after 10 o clock, and I was just starting Eclipse when my front door slammed open.

"How come I didn't know Ricky moved?"

I sat up and looked over, and there was Nini, clad in a knit scarf and a cute red coat, clutching her Ukulele.

"Um... yeah, you can come in."

She flops down on the couch next to me. "Sorry." Then she sighs. "So everyone knows but me?"

I shrug. "You weren't here."

"So where is he then?"

"He's..." oh wait. Wait! If Nini's here, and Ricky's... "He's at YAC. He went to go surprise you."

"Oh," she says sadly. And then; "oh! That's actually super cute. We both tried to surprise each other and ended up in different places. That's like, super romantic hallmark movie esque."

I stare at her blankly.

It takes her a minute, but then it clicks.

"Aw man, I'm sorry Lizzie." She pulls me into a hug. "I forgot."

"It's fine," I reply. "I wasn't even thinking about him really..."

"You were." She says. "I know that look, and you were. You know you can't get back with him, right? God, I thought you guys were like, the cutest. Until he cheated on you. I couldn't even believe it when I first heard. It was so out of character for him."