3

PERCY'S POV- Friday, December 21st

I plug in my charger as I collapse on my bed and check my phone. EJ and I had just gotten back to our room after skiing with the guys from the water polo team.

"Bro, what are we gonna do for the rest of the day?" EJ complains. "I mean, it's only 5. The real fun's supposed to happen at night. I'm sure there's gotta be some sort of party or whatever somewhere."

The ski trip is well known for partying. All the chaperones don't really care and basically don't pay any attention to the kids, and they do whatever.

I hear my phone buzz and see that it's the group chat.

"Well, there you go

"Well, there you go." I say.

"It's gonna be so fucking cold on that roof, especially in the middle of the night. Who came up with that?"

"Wear a jacket."

~~~~~

Later that night, after getting ready we made our way over to Nini and Kourtney's room on the 5th floor.

"Hey dude," says Big Red as he daps me up.

"Yo." I look around the room for a moment. It seems we were the last ones there. "Hey have you seen Elizabeth?"

"Oh, G said she's not coming."

I furrowed my brows. "Why not?"

He shrugs and walks away. I shake my head and look around until I find Gina.

"Where's Liz?" I ask her.

"Oh, she was asleep. We tried waking her up but she told us to leave without her."

I roll my eyes and pull out my phone. "I'm gonna call her and tell her to come."

Gina snatches my phone away. "No! She said she doesn't wanna come."

I smack her hand off. And don't say I shouldn't hit a girl because she shouldn't be taking my shit. "That's bull. Give me my fucking phone."

"Can you just leave her alone then?"

"Whatever." I love Liz, but sometimes she can be such a buzzkill.

When we got up to the roof, there were a bunch of kids from other schools, and music was blaring all loud. Ugh, it looked so lame.

"I'm getting a drink," I shouted over the noise to EJ. He nods but he looked distracted. I follow his gaze to see that he's staring at some girl. Shoot, if I didn't have a girlfriend I'd stare at her too. She was hot. Her and a lot of the other girls were wearing tight or revealing clothes as if it wasn't like, negative 10 degrees out. Elizabeth wouldn't do anything like that... she's too practical.

I grab a beer and look around trying to find someone I know but they all seemed occupied.

I sit at an empty corner of the roof and when I finish my beer I get up and grab two more.

I don't usually drink that much but I was bored, so I'm like five beers deep when this really hot chick with big tits sits down next to me.

"You having fun?" She asks. The girl keeps talking but I barely register her words. She was leaning on me, and twirling her hair, and shoot, she's just so hot.

"Where are all your friends? You look too cool to be sitting here all by yourself," she says.

"Oh, nah. I was just too cool to be hanging around them."

She laughs like I said the funniest thing in the world and puts her hand on my thigh, getting even closer to me.

If all blends together at this point. All the people nearby and the flashing lights and the noise, and my words are slurring and I know I'm drunk for sure but there's a really gorgeous girl in front of me who's clearly interested, so when she roughly forces her lips on mine I kiss her right back.

Her tongue slips into my mouth, and she's got one hand gripping my thigh and the other one tangled in my hair.

I slide my hand up her shirt and feel her up, and we make out for a while before eventually sneaking away into her hotel room.