•Chapter fourteen•

•No Ones POV:•
The sun sets over the coloured sky as people who were armed made their way to destroying life's on the cloud kingdom. People from islands below slowly made their way towards King Shadows palace.

"Sire you must hide!" Begged a guard towards his king. The king looked into the eyes of the guard and shook his head "I must keep my kingdom safe! Send guards to get the remaining survivors! And ones to fight off the earthlings!" Shadow growled as the guard nodded and ran off the go do as he was ordered too.

Shadow sat on his throne as he watched his door being banged in from the people outside. With a sigh he got up and went down to the basement. He knew what was going to happen. He took off the jewel that held his very soul gifted from his mother. He heard the doors slam open and his time was now limited.
Shadow opened a book and ranted these words, "forever will my soul be safe, gift it to a loyal saviour-" he flinched as he heard footsteps come his way, "till this day for sakes be gone. Keep my youth and life as one!" The jewel glowed and a portal opened "until its opened and touches my hands, wrapped my neck in its silver brand! Give this to a Saken one, for gods and humans even as Demi-god! Fly away as I shall freeze, Come back to me and I shall wheeze!" Was the last words he chanted before throwing the jewel into the portal and landed to the sea.

Shadow's hands began to freeze as his enemies broke into the room.
Shadow turned around and lent his hand out, his arm now completely frozen. He closed his eyes and lifted his chin. But before his whole body was covered his lasts words were-

"Forever will I slumber"