•Chapter Twenty•

My brain has committed suicide

•No Ones POV:•
They were on a roll, back on the boat and on their way towards their most needed destination, Knuckles was at the front of the boat, staring off into the distance while Sonic and Amy were talking, Amy was flying above the boat while Sonic controlled the boat, "so uh.. Sonic.. I have something to tell you." Amy flushed red as she stared down at Sonic. He knew what was going to be said and by the way that Knuckles' ear is twitching, he was listening as well, "sure Amy.. what is it?" Sonic asked, unsure of what he'll have to say next. "Well.. I like you! I know we haven't known each other for that long but I really have interest in you!" She blurted out, "Amy.. I'm so sorry but I'm gay." Sonic came out, Amy shared a look of confusion, "your happy?" She asked, "no, Gay doesn't mean happy anymore, it means I only like men. I have zero interest in women." Sonic shrugged, Amy's face fell as as began to tear up Amy flew up about 10 meters in the sky and began to sob.

Sonic turned to Knuckles, "your not mad at me are you?" Sonic asked, "no not really. I mean, yeah I'm upset you've upset my best mate but like.. your not into her and that's chill. You can't help it." Knuckles shrugged, Sonic smiled thankfully and looked towards the sky where Amy was huddled up in a ball but was still flying along the boat.

But soon enough..

An island came into view...

OKAY THIS IS REALLY SHORT BUT I WANNA MAKE A CLIFFHANGER MEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHA