•Chapter twelve•

•Amy's POV:•
I sighed as I opened up my wings and flew off the boat. "Hey!" Knuckles shouted, "grow up Knuckles!" I shouted back at him.

He huffed and hurried the boat, I look at see Sonic was out of the cave and at the shore, not knowing how to get to the boat. I flew down and picked him up.
"W-what the-" sonic panicked.
"Calm down sonic, let's get you back to the boat." I said calmly.
"Why are you helping me? I thought you'd stick with Knuckles?" Sonic said. I threw him on my back as he wrapped his arms around my waist so he don't go flying off.
"Well what kind of Demi-God would I be if I didn't help my people? Just because Knuckles left you doesn't mean I will too." I smiled. He chuckled and I looked down at the boat.
I flew down and softly landed...

Only for us two to be flung off by Knuckles and into the cold salty sea.
I growled as I grabbed Sonic and threw him on the boat, I growled at knuckles, he sweat dropped and was about to fling us off again until I wacked him with my wing.
"Do that one more time and I'll cut off your arms." I warned, my eyes slightly glowing white. Knuckles pulls his hands in the air.
"Alright Alright jeez. Why you gotta bring the blue guy though?" Knuckles asked pointing at Sonic. I sighed.
"Don't act Stupid Knuckles." I said and tried to dry off my wings.
"I honestly don't." Knuckles shrugged.
"This is why everyone calls you 'Cruck' knuckles." I whispered to myself with an eye roll.
(Sos short chapter)