•Chapter sixteen•

•No Ones POV:•
"Darn it! Coconuts!" Knuckles shouted, Sonic turned into a daze as spit drooled out his mouth, "mmm~ coconuts~" sonic mumbled, Amy and Knuckles looked at him as if he was insane.
"Well we either fight them, even though their boat is 8 times bigger than ours let alone they have 3 bouts, or we bail and carry on our trip to get our stuff!" Knuckles said.
"I think we need to go for the first option.." Amy mumbled as she looked around. Knuckles looked at her, "what why?! It'll be less stupid to just bai-" Knuckles was cut off.
"It's a bit late for that.." Sonic sighed, Knuckles looked around and saw that the three MASSIVE boats had surrounded their ant sized one.
"Oh for fu-" Any threw a hand in knuckles mouth, giving him a glare, Knuckles rolled his eyes.
"Gah!" Sonic yelped as he felt something or someone fall on him. Sonic looked around and his eyes turned into hearts just like some weird cartoon. "Coconuts!" Sonic drooled, the coconut got off of Sonic and reached for his necklace, only to be kicked in the sea by Knuckles, Sonic took the opportunity to get up and get a proper look around.
"Alright? So let's just get up and leave." Knuckles grunted and grabbed onto the ropes, sonic rushed to help. The bot began to move in between two gaps until a coconut swept in and took the necklace.
"No!" Sonic shouted, letting go of the ropes making the boat go slower, "sonic!" Knuckles shouted getting annoyed until he realised the necklace was gone.
"For a hedgehogs sake! Sonic take the boat and go to the boat the coconut took the necklace and get it back. Me and Amy will sort out these other two." Knuckles shouted sternly. Amy opened her wings and grabbed onto Knuckles, putting him in one the the baits before separating to another. Sonic took control and went towards the biggest boat. Once he was close enough he jumped and climbed the bamboo like wood, finally reaching the soft wooded surface. Most coconuts in the area turned around and stared at Sonic. Sonic searched around frantically and spotted the blue painted coconut that stole the necklace. Sonic growled and ran forward, the coconut joined together and ran the same speed as Sonic, Sonic jumped and done a back flip onto all the coconuts, Sonic opened his mouth showing extremely sharp teeth, he then bent down and bit three coconuts, turning them into nothing but pieces within seconds. The other coconuts pulled out crossbows and hammers, Sonic saw a hanging rope and a few massive drums that were as big as a house. Sonic kicked some and jumped onto the rope, swinging into the air, he let go of the rope and screamed "I have no master! Except the wind blows me free!" He shouted, smoothly doing a black flip as the wind flew through his quills, it was as if he was in slow motion. He landed perfectly on the drum and bounced in the air at an incredible speed, he made it to the highest platform to where to coconut that stole the necklace was, and was turned away from him. The coconut turned around surprised by the sudden thud, "hello~" Sonic said with an evil smirk. He grabbed the necklace and jumped off the platform, screaming happily in the wind, he grabbed a fire work on the way down and once he had hit the massive drum, he lit it by the friction of some rope, and threw it onto the massive boat. "Yipeee!" Sonic laughed as he was still in the air, it was as if he was flying. Amy saw this and did the same thing by lighting a firework and threw it onto the smaller sized boat, and flew off to catch sonic.. which ended... perfectly~

Sonic and Amy went to their boat and Sonic quickly rushed to our on the necklaces their attention after immediately going to the medium sized boat Knuckles went to, seeing him struggle to grab a firework.
Ignoring the explosions, fire, smoke etc from the other boats Amy flew up, and kicked away the current Coconuts that were getting in Knuckles way.
"I could've done it myself." Knuckles grunted and grabbed a fire work and lit. Amy chuckled and grabbed onto Knuckles and flew away towards their boat, as explosions happened behind them, "sure." Amy rolled her eyes "from my point of view, it looked like a different story. Unless you were doing some useless plan of embarrassing yourself in front of our dear Sonic." Amy mocked with a grin and settled Knuckles down onto the boat as Sonic drifted their boat away from the firework show behind them.