The search

He left bloody prints on naruto's door.
"Damn Sasuke, you didn't have to get blood everywhere, I just cleaned!" Naruto said as he opened the door. The floor of the place was covered in ramen cups.
"Clean my ass, you are a first class pig."
"Sasuke? Is that you? Come and sit before you faint." Hinata called from naruto's living room.
Damn, it looked like his matchmaking and advice to Hinata had payed off. She and Naruto seemed closer then before.
But, he and Sakura...
He had to apologize, he had to make sure she was safe. That time when someone had thrown a fireball at her, he had almost jumped out right there-but she had healed everyone, and went on her way. Not even angry. (Well, a little bit but...)
"What happened?"
"Well, when I told her to leave for you, she ran off. She's not in her forest, and the guards did say she left the town. So she must have gone somewhere else. Even Ino doesn't know-or Ino is lying. Either way, if Ino is shielding Sakura, then she won't say anything." Hinata sat back, finished with her report.
So he had driven her away. And although he knew she could easily take care of herself, he still worried.
"I'm going to find her."
Naruto nodded.
"Thought so. Sure you don't want to wait until you are healed a little more?"
"No. I have to find her."
"Good luck Sasuke."

He decided to search in a spiral pattern, starting from leaf city. It was around midnight when he reached the valley of the end, and his breathing was labored, and he walked drunkly.
I have to keep going.
He descended Into the valley, searching for any sign of her.
That forest, that wasn't here before...and it's made of Sakura!
As he walked into it, it got darker and darker, until he had to feel each step.
What will I say to her?
Up ahead, there was a faint glimmer of moonlight. He ran, ignoring the pain that screamed at him to stop, petals falling around him.
He burst into a clearing, and there, wearing the moonlight as a cloak, her eyes red from crying, his blood still on her hands, was
"Sakura."