A cloak of moonlight.

She ran out of town, his blood still dripping from her hands.
Oh god, what have I done?
What if I hurt him and he can't be healed?
What if...I killed him?
She urged her self to run faster.
I know it's stupid to run away, but he hates me. I love him. So the only thing I can do is to do what he wants and stay away. But now I know why he fought me. He wanted to make me hate him too.
He must have found me annoying.
Sakura knew where she was going. She was heading to the place where they wouldn't think to look. Where Naruto and Sasuke had fought. The valley of the end.
Rather fitting.

When she arrived, she surveyed the cracked ground, devoid of life.
If this was to be her new home, she would have to change things.
She released her seal, and gave life to the land.

Back at the village
He was healed quickly, although it felt like ages.
Had she really left? Because of him?
He was horrible. How could he have ever thought that he deserved her. He only hurt her, even when he tried not to.
Like the fight.
He groaned as they pulled his rib out of his lung.
Damn! He had just wanted to push her away, make her hate him, and it had succeeded-almost. He couldn't stop seeing the betrayal on her face as he plunged his hand into her chest. Couldn't stop seeing every second of her anger at him played out every time he shut his eyes.
"Well, bed rest for a week and you should be good as new!" The doctor clapped his hands. "Can't wait to see the third round-it's really a toss up now, eh?"
"Yes." Anything so that he could go talk to Naruto and Hinata. What had happened to Sakura? Had she really left the village?
He pulled himself out of the bed, gasping with pain.
Shit
He wouldn't get far, but then again, maybe Naruto could carry him-no, he was definitely not that desperate.
Staggering, he made his way out into the night.

Sakura surveyed the new forest. Made in a cavern she had pounded out on the side of the canyon, she had given the earth chakra and it had in turn given life. Now, she had a small forest, and the farther you went, the darker it got, until...
She burst out into a clearing. She had made passages up to the top, so that light could reach here, and now she wore the moonlight about her like a cloak.
They would not find her here here.
But then again, nobody was going to look.